Award Winning Bridal & Leading Prom Boutique
- Asking Price: £34,995 +SAV
We are advised that Cathedral Belles of Worcester generates an annual turnover of £80,000 per annum.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B05775
Hilton Smythe is pleased to offer for sale Cathedral Belles of Worcester which is a well established Prom and Bridal wear business that has an excellent city centre location. This is a superb opportunity to take on a high turnover local business with access to excellent customer potential levels.
Cathedral Belles of Worcester is an award winning business, established over 25 years ago and enjoys an excellent reputation. The current owner has successfully developed & managed the business for the past 7 years with sales increasing year on year and further potential to grow the business.
Key features of this business opportunity are:
- Individual Prom, Bridal and Bridesmaid studios, split over three floors
- Premium Prom boutique in Worcester, offering new annual collections which attracts Prom customers from across the region
- Bridal and Bridesmaid boutique with dress collections that cater for a wide variety of styles and sizes to order
- Beautifully presented boutique on a Leasehold basis, located in the centre of Worcester adjacent to the Cathedral and close to car parks
- Well established and trusted relationships with the designer gown suppliers and local service companies
- The sale will include the company email, website and social media channels as well as all fixtures & fittings
- The business aims to provide every customer and their guests with a memorable and pleasurable experience through the intimate environment of the specialist studios, stocked with extensive ranges of dresses
- Sales turnover exceeding £100k pa
- Low running costs with competitive rent and no business rates
- All fixtures, fittings and equipment included making this a real Turnkey opportunity
- Trading hours are typically Tuesday to Saturday 10.00 to 17.00 but vary where appointments require it, including Sunday or Monday occasionally
Further information can be made available upon request.
The business trades 6 days a week.
The business operates from an excellent city centre location, enjoying high visibility to passing trade.
Cathedral Belles of Worcester occupies three floors of an attractive, Grade 2 listed, period property and briefly comprises:
Windows and glazed door to front create a light, airy, and inviting interior, many period fittings, a lovely upmarket feel with carpeted flooring, window display area, wall-mounted mirrors, perimeter hanging rails, tracked spotlighting, small desk with a shabby chic finish with card payment machine, upholstered chair, freestanding cupboard, generously sized area. Changing room with two windows to the rear, spotlighting, and wall-mounted mirrors.
- Prom Studios - Three sash windows, and three changing rooms
- Two generous rooms, two sash windows to front, wood effect tiled floor, perimeter hanging rails, 2 changing booths, wall-mounted mirrors, two upholstered chairs.
- Sash window to front, high-quality carpeted flooring, wall-mounted shelving unit, and mirror.
- Customer WC.
- Landing - With a useful walk-in store cupboard.
- Kitchenette - With window to rear, vinyl flooring, base unit with stainless steel sink and drainer with Santon water heater, kettle, and microwave, etc.
- Bridesmaids Studio.
- Two windows to front, carpeted flooring, changing booth, wall-mounted mirror, tub chair.
- Office - significant storage space and racking for gowns and to facilitate steaming operations, with windows to front, fluorescent lighting, space for a desk, filing cabinets, etc.
We are advised that Cathedral Belles of Worcester is being sold as a leasehold business opportunity.
The existing lease has approximately 18 months remaining, and the current rent is competitive and reasonable given the size and location of the premises.
We are advised that the business benefits from being exempt from business rates.