Beautifully Presented Holiday Letting For Sale
- Asking Price: £599,900 +SAV
Further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06898
- Tenure: Freehold
Please quote reference B06898
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market, Talbot Mews Holiday Let.
The business was founded by the current owners when they converted a former public house into the exciting lifestyle business that we see today. The business has been a real labour of love for them and has flourished under their ownership accruing many happy guests along with a burgeoning reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with heavy hearts only due to the vendors wish to retire, they are keen to see their beloved holiday let pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner(s) who can take this lovely business to the next level.
Talbot Mews Holiday Let offers Holiday accommodation for up to 6 people in 4 bedroom accommodation with an enclosed courtyard, spacious balconies and beautiful sea views.
Bed linen and towels are provided and a travel cot is available making this the ideal let for couples and families alike. The property enjoys under floor heating and electricity and free Wi-Fi.
The sale will include the company website (Talbot-mews.business.site) and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet along with impressive reviews such as:
“Wow what a place, great views and great hosts”
“The owners were very welcoming and friendly”
“We booked last minute because of storm Francis disrupting our camping holiday. What a lovely place, we were so lucky. It has 4 bedrooms and is well appointed. The owners were very welcoming and friendly. Nearby Pembury Country Park is superb and there are some great beaches nearby. Recommended for a stay in South Wales.
Scope to improve
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Convert existing workshop into additional letting accommodation ( subject to planning )
- Allow pets
- Explore the possibility of re-instating the former cottage footprint in the grounds
- Increase signage on main road.
- A real ‘lifestyle’ business, well established with an enviable reputation.
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Offers a lucky new owner the opportunity of living and working in the idyllic location
- Current owners happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Priced to facilitate a quick sale
All fixtures and fittings for the letting side of the business included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity for a lucky new owner.
This wonderful business is likely to attract considerable interest.
The business is owner run and managed with the help of casual staff as required.
The trading hours are:
Monday to Saturday - 09:00am - 18:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Talbot Mews Holiday Let is located in Llanelli.
Llanelli is a market town and the largest community in Carmarthenshire and the preserved county of Dyfed, Wales. It is located on the Loughborough estuary 10.5 miles north west of Swansea and 12 miles south east of the county town, Carmarthen. The population is approximately 27,000.
In the past decade, the longstanding emphasis on heavy industry has shifted towards the tertiary sector employment in leisure and tourism. Ongoing developments include the new Llanelli Scarlets rugby stadium, the Old Castle Works Leisure Village and a National Hunt racecourse at Ffos Las near Trimsaran. Machynys Ponds, a site of Special Scientific Interest notable for its dragonfly population, lies a mile to the south.
Local attractions include the Millennium Coastal Path along 13 miles of coastline from Loughor to Pembey and offers views of the Gower peninsula and the opportunity of traffic free cycling. WWT Llanelli Wetland Centre, about a mile east of Llanelli is managed by the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust and Parc Howard Museum is set in the grounds of Parc Howard and houses a collection of Llanelly pottery, an art collection and material on the history of the town. Llanelli holds festivals, carnivals and events throughout the year.
Llanelli is linked with the M4 motorway via the A4138 and with Swansea via the Loughor Bridge on the A484. It is served by regular bus services between Swansea and Carmarthen and a National Express service to London. The nearest passenger airport is Cardiff Airport which is approximately 50 miles away.
Talbot Mews Holiday Let is beautifully presented and maintained with distinctive dark blue livery and occupies a generous plot with views of the sea beyond. It really is in an idyllic location with loads of parking immediately outside the premises.
The business is located over two floors, is beautifully presented and fastidiously maintained and briefly comprises:
- Generous and comfortable lounge, triple windows to front creating a light, airy interior, feature fire with exposed brick hearth, expensive looking wood effect flooring, TV point, feature beamed ceiling, wall lights, meter cupboard.
- A lovely bright room, good proportions with a range of expensive looking wall and base units, tiled floor, built in appliances, central island with 1 ½ bowl sink with Monobloc tap and breakfast bar with stools, dining area with tables and chairs and dresser, patio doors to a private balcony
- With window to side, Biasi combi boiler, washing machine
- With close coupled toilet, vanity unit and ladder radiator / towel rack
- Generous double with feature porthole windows, built in wardrobes, double doors lead out on to a private balcony with beautiful views to the rear
- En suite showroom with feature porthole window.
- Lovely double bedroom
- Another bright and airy bedroom with window to front
- Good sized double with window to front.
- Fully tiled with shower cubicle and close coupled toilet and white sanitary ware.
- A lovely large kitchen with a pleasing high end feel, base and wall units with complimentary worktops , large central island, fitted appliances doors and window with amazing views over rear garden on onto views of the sea beyond.
- Lovely lounge with wood effect flooring, window to side, space for good sized dining table and chairs, feature timer staircase to first floor.
- Unusually generous utility room with base and wall units
Ground floor bedroom with window to front and feature exposed brick work.
- Master Bedroom
- A really generous room, patio doors to balcony (approximately 7 x 5m) dual aspect with windows to side and rear, TV point, door to a generous walk in wardrobe/ dressing room
- En Suite
- With double shower and white sanitary ware, window to side, built In shelving
- Generous double with twin windows to front
- Family Bathroom
- Fully tiled floor and walls, bath with Triton electric shower, dressing area.
- Landing Cupboard
- There is a useful store room with built in shelving etc
- The business occupies a generous plot with views to the sea beyond. There is a large secure tarmac car parking area offering parking for numerous vehicles.
- There is also a generous workshop with a mezzanine floor that offers potential to convert to additional holiday letting accommodation.
- There are gardens with hedging and timber fenced boundaries , established herbaceous borders, shrubs, fruit bushes and trees, lawned areas, patio area with decking and feature timber balustrade, three green houses and various outbuildings. There is the footprint of an old cottage in the grounds which may offer potential for further accommodation.
The business is being sold on a Freehold basis.