Bespoke Postal Service Business For Sale
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Please quote reference B06493
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market a new and exciting Post & Packing Franchise located in the centre of bustling Eastbourne. Post and Packing is an independent walk-in postal shop for both retail and business customers.
The new ‘Turn-key’ business opportunity is being priced to sell quickly to allow our client to relocate due to family reasons.
Post & Packing provides a number of services to businesses and private individuals. Each branch can offer the following services -
- Courier - discounted parcel rates
- Mail and order fulfilment
- E-shop drop
- Post box rental - private and business (with full mailing addresses)
- Packaging services
- Storage services
- Business support - including franking services
- Stamps, stationery and packaging materials
- Reliable, trustworthy and professional service
- Regular promotions & special customer discounts
Key selling points -
- Only business of its type in Eastbourne
- 5 star rated
- New £10,000 branded shop front
- 1 of 12 shops in this expanding franchise
- Opportunity to make up to £200,000 in first year
- First page Google website listing
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- LinkedIn page
- Ongoing training & support offered
- New refitted shop unit
- Excellent testimonials
- All equipment included
The following is included in the sale:
- Fixed post box stand
- Display shelving
- Fixed counter
- Till/Car machine/Scales
- Franking machine
- Floor safe, hoover, filing cabinet
- Wrapping storage shelving
We are advised the business is forcasted to make circa £200,000 as of 2021.
Please quote reference B06493
The business is run and managed by our clients.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday to Friday - 09:30am - 17:30pm
Saturday - 10:00am - 13:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 15:00pm
Post & Packing (Eastbourne) occupies a highly visible trading position on Langney Road within the centre of Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Langney road is a very busy road accessed just off the A259 (main route in and out of Eastbourne), centrally positioned between the main train station and seafront.
The business is conveniently surrounded by key footfall drivers including Iceland, Marks & Spencer and the newly refurbished Beacon Shopping Centre.
The excellent location is key to attracting customers from the many restaurants, bars, hotels, guest houses, high st and independent retailers, central offices and the university.
The main train station is just a few minutes’ walk away from the business as well as several pay and display car parks.
Eastbourne Is a renowned seaside resort enjoying considerable investment which is attracting new residents from both Brighton and London (Eastbourne to London now takes only 1 hr 33 mins).
Ground floor -
- Customer waiting area
- Fixed postal stand
- Secure service desk
- Post & Packing sorting office
- Staff room
- Store room
- Toilet facilities
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with 5 years remaining on the Lease, the rent is £1250 per month.