£0 £1000000
£0 £1000000

Café & Sandwich Bar on Industrial Estate

Batley, West Yorkshire

< 1-7 >

Enlarge

Sold

£27,495 +SAV

Ref: 13910 F

Leasehold

Overview

Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market the long-established café known as Grange Café on the Greenhill Mill industrial site in Batley. A café business has been on site for over 20 years and our client has owned it for the last 3 years. Our client is now reluctantly selling for family and health reasons. The business caters for 14 covers inside with a sheltered external seating area. The menu includes breakfasts, lunches, hot and cold sandwiches, paninis and wraps, specials, burgers, chips, pastries, porridge, jacket potatoes,d flatcakes, salads, crisps and sweets as well as a range of hot and cold drinks. The business is situated in a large industrial area. 70% of its sales involve delivering to industrial and commercial businesses within a 5 mile radius with the remaining 30% being sit downs. The business has a 5* food and hygiene rating.The overheads and running costs are low. The business is clean and tidy. It is believed further growth can be achieved by increased drive and enthusiasm, advertising, longer hours, deliveries, outside catering and Sunday opening. Good savings can be achieved by a hands-on owner. This is a tremendous opportunity for a new owner to buy and develop a great well-established business.

Turnover
We are advised that current turnover is approximately £80,000 per annum with a gross profit of up to 60%. The business is presently exempt from business rates.The owner pays £75 per week for electricity.There is no gas.Water charges are £10 per week.The business carries about £500 stock.

The business is run by 3-part time members of staff.Staff costs are approximately £600 per week.

Monday to Friday: 6.30am to 2pmSaturday: 7am to 11.30pm Sunday: closed

The Grange Café is situated on a former mill yard on a busy industrial estate on the outskirts of Batley in West Yorkshire. The business is situated near the entrance to the gated and fenced yard. The business is at the heart of a largely industrial and commercial area. There is free yard car parking at the front of the business.

The attractive business is run from a well-maintained ground floor detached unit at the entrance to the industrial mill yard. Comfortable and spacious table seating for 14.Spacious service area is behind a large deli style unit and sales counter.Good quality fully fitted and equipped kitchen.There is a small freezer area.Internal toilet.Outside to the side is a good sized seating area.There is a rear staff door.The front and back windows have security grills.Parking in the mill yard which is fenced and locked at night.Stock is stored under the seating in the café. The sale includes the following equipment: -Wall mounted TVCCTVPre-set price till, with itemised receipts and stock control modeExtraction systemZapperDeli counterService counterDrinks fridge2 x griddlesPanini machinesIndustrial microwaveHot pie cabinetLarge warming cabinetBain MarieCoffee machineCooker2 x Fridge3 x freezersDouble industrial fryerTables and chairs The owner values the assets at £10,000 approximately.

Tenure
We are advised that the premises are held under a Lease of which 12 months remain as of 2017. With a rent of £330 per month.

Similar Businesses For Sale

5

Well established Coffee Shop/Sandwich Bar for sale

Leicester, Leicestershire

£50,000 +SAV

Discover Business

5

Extremely well established Café/Restaurant for sale

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

£99,999 +SAV

Discover Business

13

Well Established Cafe & Gallery For Sale

Galashiels, Selkirkshire

£59,995 +SAV

Discover Business

Need help to find your dream business?

Our buyer matching service can help, sign up today.

Find your dream business

    Sales Negotiator Photo

    Unassigned

    Sales Negotiator

    Popular business searches in the UK