Car retailer, with a UK-wide specialist mobility division
- Asking Price: POA
We have been instructed to offer the 100% share capital of the business for sale on an offer invited basis. Interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and will be required to formulate their own offers based on the information provided.
- Tenure: Leasehold
This highly regarded company sells high-quality, low-mileage vehicles, and includes a car franchise division. The company also specialises in the sale of used accessible vehicles and serves as one of the UK’s largest suppliers of wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
Established in 2004 and based in the North West/North East Wales area, this highly-regarded car retailer has known considerable success throughout its 18-year history, boasting a turnover in excess of £3 million and a high level of profitability.
The company has a number of gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- Custom-built showroom premises with separate workshop unit;
- Year-on-year growth in turnover;
- Excellent profits; Well in excess of the industry norm.
- Well-established within the mobility vehicle sales market, with a number of word-of-mouth referrals;
- A website that generates a good level of buyer leads and enquiries from a UK – wide market.
- Outstanding levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ample scope for growth, via a revitalized marketing strategy, geographic expansion, and expansion of the company’s product lines.
- Year-on-year growth in car sales;
- One of the UK’s largest suppliers of wheelchair-accessible vehicles;
- Year-on-year turnover growth with excellent profits;
- Modern, clean, highly equipped workshop and showroom.
- Realistic sale price expectations;
- Business handover offered;
- Genuine retirement sale.
- Boosted sales numbers via a revitalized marketing strategy;
- Geographic expansion;
- Expansion of product lines.
The business has a team in place.
Given the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is offered to the market confidentially, so further details will be provided upon signing of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
The business occupies a showroom.
Operating out of leased premises, new terms to be negotiated or indeed, the premise could be made available on a Freehold basis, subject to negotation.