Cartridge Connect Shawlands Ltd
- Asking Price: £219,995 +SAV
- 2022 turnover IRO £300,000
- 100% share capital.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07069
The business was established in 2016, quickly building up an excellent reputation and loyal customer base not only locally but across the UK.
Operating from a retail unit in an up-and-coming area of Glasgow, Cartridge Connect has built a loyal clientele of 500+ clients and offers market-leading products.
Their product offer is wide and varied, selling office supplies and furniture, ink cartridges and printer consumables, computer accessories and media supplies, janitorial & warehouse supplies, as well as safety and PPE equipment.
Their own-brand printer cartridges are a best seller among their products, generating upwards of 80% in revenue and being shipped nationwide.
The company would be an ideal purchase for a similar stationery business who will already have premises but are looking to increase sales.
It constitutes a brilliant bolt-on acquisition and has potential to move to a run-from-home activity, saving operational costs.
Cartridge Connect have several distinctive capabilities to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- Flexible business opportunity, with possibility as bolt-on or run-from-home.
- A solid reputation, offering customers the best value for competitive prices.
- A healthy financial profile with substantial possibility for growth, with an approximate turnover of £300,000 in 2022.
- Physical premises in Glasgow, with potential to be relocated easily.
- A varied offer, from office supply and furniture, to ink cartridges and printer consumables.
- Their own-brand products generating 80% revenue and shipped nationwide.
- High and consistent profit margins.
- A wealth of knowledge and experience, with a handover period offered.
- Great reputation both locally and nationally.
- Great reputation.
- Wide array of products.
- Opportunity to relocate and/or expand.
- Potential for financial growth.
- Expanding marketing opportunities across webpages and social media.
- Extending current area covered.
Further information can be made available.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Cartridge Connect is currently base in Glasgow, and can be relocated anywhere in the UK.
Should the new buyer interested, they can continue trading from the current premises, subject to agreeing a new lease.
The current premise is a small retail unit, with a storeroom at the rear of the premise and staff toilets.
New Lease to be granted