Civil and electrical engineering company specialising in Highway maintenance works
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07108
The company specialises in civil & electrical engineering within the highway maintenance sector. Based in one of the home counties, the company provides coverage across London and the South-East, and services both the private and public sectors.
The company provides a wide range of services, including highways detection installation and maintenance, temporary traffic management, civil engineering, and engineering labour supply. In all this, the company is committed to delivering the highest standards of workmanship – a fact to which its impressive financial profile and enviable client base testifies.
Boasting a number of accreditations, including FORS Silver, HERS (Highways Electrical Registration Scheme), and NRSWA-approved teams, the business has succeeded in distinguishing itself from competitors by the high quality of its workmanship and its driven, highly-trained workforce. Indeed, the company has a host of unique selling points, including:
- A workforce featuring the best engineers, whose competencies are always kept up to date.
- Driven management who are committed to fulfilling all contracts efficiently and cost-effectively; and
- Strong company values, with a commitment to sustainability, the safety and well-being of staff, and the welfare of the community.
- An established client base, with 20 active clients at present.
- An impeccable reputation in the market;
- A remarkable financial profile, with a turnover in excess of £1 million in 2022 and a forecasted turnover in excess of £1.3 million for 2023;
- Ample scope for growth, by expanding the company’s range of services.
- A civil & electrical engineering profile within the highway maintenance sector.
- Impressive financial profile with excellent forecasts for 2023;
- A highly-skilled team of engineers, and driven management;
- Established client base;
- Positive testimonials and excellent customer service record;
- Strong company values;
- Scope for growth.
- Scope to expand temporary traffic management arm of the company;
- Scope to expand the civil engineering arm of the company;
- Planned introduction of fibre network building and engineering service;
- Potential expansion into the South West via a second depot.
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the South East of Engalnd
Operated out of a rented premises.