Commercial and non commercial vehicle garage
- Asking Price: £250,000 +SAV
- 2022 turnover IRO £1,140,000
- Sale of goodwill and assets
- Option to purchase business premises (separate from business) or rent property from current owners.
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07100
A Bristol based garage that offers a wide variety of services for vehicles and light commercial vans. The company has a well-established history in the area and has a great reputation amongst clients many of whom are repeat customers, as a result, this business is in a prime position to expand and open up a second branch.
In its current incarnation, the company has operated for forty years as a partnership. However, in 2015, the business became a limited company.
Specialising in car & van, repair, servicing & MOTs for both class four and seven vehicles, this garage offers a wide array of motor vehicle maintenance work; including but not limited to MOT Repairs, Servicing, Tyres, Diagnostic work, wheel alignment, welding/fabrication and much more.
Based in Bristol, this is a well-known and respected company in the local area with the company itself having a positive reputation. As a result, the business enjoys a very large, loyal, and dedicated client base with thousands of separate customers on their database, the vast majority are repeat clients from the local area who have been using the business’s services for many years.
The garage has an excellent reputation; many of the company’s first-time clients emerge thanks to word of mouth and recommendations from prior clients. The garage does not actively advertise.
The location of the garage. placed between new and old housing estates makes it a prime location with little competition in the surrounding area. There are no commercial / industrial units in the area that have the facilities and space to work on Class 7 vehicles giving this site an extra advantage.
- 80% of customers are return clients.
- Business enjoys a positive reputation leading to a high volume of new customers thanks to word of mouth.
- One of the few garages in the area capable of working on class seven vehicles.
- Potential to expand the business to a second location.
- Expansion Opportunities: Due to the popularity and success enjoyed by the business, there is the potential to expand operations to a second location within Bristol. If done, the current owners believe that both garages would soon be operating at maximum capacity; this being credited to the high volume of demand for the company’s services.
- Emerging Opportunities: In recent years, a particularly exciting emerging technology within the motor industry is that of electric vehicles and hybrids. Within the next ten years the ratio of electric vehicles is set to increase dramatically when compared to non-electric vehicles. As such, this provides the business with a fantastic opportunity to expand into this new sector. Especially if the business takes a proactive approach.
Further information can be made available upon request.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The garage is located in Bristol.
Trading from a rented garage unit.