Concrete and aggregate supplier
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06984
A comprehensive, high-quality service and a commitment to marketing has seen this concrete and aggregate supplier build a significant customer base and become one of the leading businesses of its kind in the south of England.
There are opportunities to increase capacity and expand geographical reach to build turnover and profits still further.
Founded in 1999 and serving Essex, London and East Anglia, this business has brought together a high-quality service with strategic marketing to foster impressive growth.
It supplies and delivers concrete, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, building materials and topsoil to customers of all types. It also provides industrial vehicle hire and a muckaway service, offering end-to-end and comprehensive solutions.
High customer-service standards are reflected in an excellent review profile online. The business also has an appealingly branded, user-friendly website that sets it apart from the competition.
The result has been a wide client base, many repeat clients and a lucrative portfolio of ‘core’ clients providing ongoing work.
- Over 200 live customers
- 70% repeat business
- Sophisticated marketing strategy brings in many leads
- Excellent customer service record
- The owner is purchasing two new lorries to increase capacity and sees much promise in expanding further into the south of England.
- Recycling aggregates and topsoil is a fledgling service that shows great potential – developing this facility could increase profits.
- There are opportunities to further develop online search visibility, widening reach and increasing leads and sales.
Experience staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Based in the South of England.
Trading from a rented premises.
Rented property - terms to be negotiated with third party.