Decorating and Maintenance Company
- Asking Price: POA
- 2022 turnover £992,375
- 100% share capital.
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07410
The company was founded in the 1990s, having built since then an outstanding reputation in the industry.
Currently, the business specialises in decorating and maintenance services, spanning across external and internal, commercial and residential, and catering for a loyal and diverse clientele.
The business boasts 50+ current active clients, as well as up to 70% repeat business.
The large percentage of repeat business and varied portfolio offered by the company ensure steady sales year-round.
The current marketing strategy is based on word-of-mouth recommendations. There is significant scope for expansion, as the business reports receiving an increasing number of inquiries and leads that the prospective purchaser may want to follow and capitalise on.
The company has several distinctive capabilities to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- A solid reputation, offering customers the best value for competitive prices.
- A healthy financial profile with possibility for growth, with just under £1M turnover in 2022.
- Strategically located workshop and trade, ready for expansion.
- A varied portfolio across decoration and maintenance.
- Boasting thousands of contracts completed successfully.
- High-profile and loyal clientele, with 70% return business.
- A wealth of experience and knowledge, operating for 30+ years in the sector.
- A dynamic team well-versed in all aspects of decoration, painting and maintenance.
- Outstanding trading reputation.
- Opportunity to expand.
- Strategic location and loyal clientele.
- Excellent profit margins.
- Expanding marketing opportunities.
- Taking on more leads and increasing number of projects.
Further information can be made available upon request.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in Wales.
Trading from a rented premises.