Domestic Appliance Retailer And Repairer
- Asking Price: £249,995
IRO - £1m
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06897
For over 45 years, this family-run appliance sales, installation and service/repair business in the North West has provided excellent returns.
Beginning in one town centre location and expanding to two more towns, its business model based on accountability and excellent customer service is a proven success and serves the needs of the local communities.
The business has an excellent word-of-mouth and online reputation, which ensures plentiful repeat custom and new business
- Three outlets in prominent high street locations.
- Founded in 1976, and long history of successful returns.
- Several income streams – store sales and installations, online sales, and service/repairs.
- Excellent online reviews.
- Well-run business with day-to-day operations undertaken independent of owners.
- Expanding this successful business model into other nearby towns; the business would also provide an excellent means of expansion for a similar business looking to move into new territories and grow sales.
- Developing services to the potentially lucrative lettings market.
- More robust approach to advertising: the website and social presence could be developed to highlight the business’s USPs and attract more customers.
Staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Operating in the North West
The businesss occuppies three retail outlets.
Business premises are available as either leasehold or freehold subject to agreement.