Eco-friendly phone case business for sale.
Please quote reference B05951
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market a new and exciting phone cover brand, placed within the growing ethical sourced sector. The business has also been approved to sell on Amazon USA, Mexico and Canada from the start of the year 2021. This will bring more exposire for the new buyer, and allows them to also sell on Amazon UK, DE, IT, FR, ES, PL and NL.
Consider the rubbish we churn out, the frightening scale of our global self-indulgence. We see it mostly through social media: the viral image of trash islands floating in the ocean or dolphins caught in plastic mesh circulate Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Being so physically distanced from these realities confounds our perspective; it is far too easy to ignore the reality of the trash crisis.
Our client is tackling the systemic roots of the problem. For him, the core issue lies in the way our economy is structured. Our current global economic model is linear – natural resources are extracted products are manufactured, then sold – and the final result is waste. Conventional businesses operate in this manner.
Our client rejects this wasteful convention for an alternative, greener business model – one that, if emulated society-wide, could kickstart the Circular Economy.
The Circular Economy is an economic model that significantly cuts out waste and pollution. It keeps all its materials within the production cycle and is more compatible with natural processes.
‘Najture’ - designs and produces phone cases that are fully biodegradable. Furthermore, their e-commerce structure is circular by design.
The current process of returning a product and converting it into a new one is complicated. So complex that most consumers and brands avoid it. Start-up Najture s.r.o. strives to make this a new standard by simplifying the process and offering to recycle any cover on the market. The process takes no more than 5 minutes, where customers are motivated to fill out the online form "Najure Trade-In", hand over the old cover to the courier, who will send Najture after filling out the form, and in return the customer will receive a discount coupon for their next purchase from Najture.
Through its circulatory e-commerce model, Najture will manage the existence of telephone cases from their production to the end of their functional life cycle to drive responsible economic development and limit the flow of plastics into the oceans.
Current global crisis -
- Every year, 1.5 billion plastic phone cases are made (this could fill 16 Wembley stadiums)
- Every 10 seconds, more than 2,000 kg of toxic plastics end up in the sea
- Plastics affect 40% of Earth's ocean zones
- The decomposition of conventional plastics can take 2 to 500 years releasing toxins during their use and decomposition
- Global leaders such as Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Ray Dalio, Mark Zuckerberg consider plastic pollution of the oceans to be a major global problem.
Key Selling points of the phone case include –
- DITCH THE PLASTIC - Do your part in protecting the environment by switching to this shockproof case for the iPhone 6, 7 and 8! Fully compostable and has a lower carbon footprint than plastic.
- 100% PLANT BASED - This plant phone case is made out of starches from sustainably harvested plants. It meets E.U. standards for composting and is completely free of BPA, phthalates, lead, and cadmium.
- PROTECT YOUR PHONE FROM FALLS - Our zero waste phone case is shockproof up to 6 feet and has an anti-slip grip to help prevent drops. Keep your phone safe from scratches, marks, and damage!
- HELP PLANT TREES - As part of our commitment to safeguarding nature, we plant a tree for every biodegradable phone case sold. Let's create a cleaner, greener, and plastic-free world together!
- WE'RE YOUR SERVANTS - Any questions or concerns about our compostable phone case can be answered by the customer service team will be happy to assist. 100% money back guarantee!
- 11 Models – all cases suitable for all models of the iPhone
- Additional models to include iPad, Laptop cases. A new range to include wallets, purses and other related daily used accessories.
- Further awareness – investment into the marketing/advertising of the model through both social media as well as a new linked website
- Selling platforms – addition of more selling sites including an individual online website
- Production savings – any new buyer currently using suppliers based within the same country this product is made could save on production/delivery costs.
We therefore recommend early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
A full business handover will be offered by our client.
As of the June 2020 P & L, the business generated a Turnover of £21,500 with a Gross profit of £9,391.
Please quote reference B05951
Run and manged by our client only.
24 Hour online presence through Amazon.
Najture Ltd is being offered as a ‘Business Only’ acquisition with an existing worldwide customer market already in place.
The product is designed and sourced by our client with the main production supplier being based in China.
Currently the main selling platform used is Amazon and the brand is registered in the following countries -
- United Kingdom
Currently a ‘Business Only’ opportunity, we are advised the main asset of the business lies with the brand, the design and the relationships with the suppliers.
Currently there are over 2,000 pieces stored within the Amazon Dispatch centre.