Electrical testing and maintenance services business for sale
Brighton, East Sussex
- Asking Price: £95,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £87,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B07659
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market BPAT Limited, a highly rated commercial electrical testing specialist.
The business was first established by our client in 2006, building up an excellent reputation and regular customer base.
The business has now come to the open market due to our clients desire for a change of direction and relocate.
BPAT Limited are a friendly and professional commercial electrical testing specialist that aim for the very highest standards in electrical testing, maintenance & certification. All electricians are qualified to relevant City & Guilds standards and the latest BS767-18th edition wiring regulations. BPAT are members of NAPIT (National Association of Professional Inspectors & Testers).
The business operates in all business sectors providing electrical services to domestic customers, offices, schools, factories, right through to county councils and power stations. The sale will include a database of approximately 1,000 clients.
The business offers a range of the following services -
- Electrical maintenance, sockets, switches, light replacements & LED upgrades
- Emergency lighting monthly and annual testing
- Domestic smoke alarm maintenance / certification & testing
- Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Electrical installation condition reports (Fixed-wire testing (EICRs))
- Fault finding and emergency call-out
Key selling points -
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Current owner happy to offer a long handover as required to ensure the continued success of the business
- Perfect bolt on to an existing electrical company looking for a foothold in the Brighton area
- Opportunity to up-sell electrical installation, fire alarm testing and other compliance services
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owner has been running at a pace to suit.
- Advertising and Marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Expand geographically
- Invest in SEO and PPC to drive new clients to the business
- Employ a sales manager to canvass for new contracts
We are advised that the business is run and managed by the owner, with the help of sub-contractors as and when needed.
The current trading hours are -
Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday to Sunday - If and when needed.
BPAT Limited opperates around Brighton & Hove, Lewes, Worthing and Sussex.
We are advised that this opportunity is being sold on a Business Only basis.