Established pet supplies business for sale.
Please quote reference B05954
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Tooth & Tail, a very exciting and independently run Hypoallergenic Dog Treats Business.
The business was established in 2018 and then later purchased by our client, who is now looking to sell due to the constraints of her other business interests which means she can no longer invest the time it deserves to continue with its growth.
The business model concentrates on supplying a range of dog treats that not only tasty and made from natural ingredients but have specific health benefits to help treat some of the following conditions –
- Arthritis, Urinary & Digestive Care
- Infection & Allergy Relief
- Calming sleep Aids
- Vitamin Boost
As many of us have spent more time at home with our families, people have had more time to search on-line for alternative ways of feeding and rewarding our pets.
Online businesses like our clients have enjoyed an unprecedented increase in demand which we can see to continue to grow.
Tooth & Tail currently generates its income via on-line sales, using the following sites –
- Own Website
Our client admits that any new buyer will have many easy options to grow the current turnover –
- Re-start the outside events, healthy food & lifestyle shows, dog shows and grooming courses, farmers markets
- Increase the current range as well as add more pet accessories
- Add seasonal boxed treat options
- Increase the social media ad campaigns
- Look to supply retail pet stores
- Promote the on-line advice service, & pet therapy sessions
All enquiries must go through Hilton Smythe.
Annual sales of £22,000 and gross profit of £10,000. The business offers immense growth potential.
Our clients keep a small amount of stock, managed on a weekly basis. Average weekly stock take (at retail value):
- £450 packaged dog treats
- £100 dickie bows and bandanas
- £200 wooden feeders and hangers.
The business is owner ran, with no staff members.
The online site is open 24/7. www.toothandtail.co.uk
Our clients attend farmers markets around four times per month, but there is room for this to be scaled up to suit a purchaser.
This online business is currently run from a home based in Worcestershire but can be easily relocated to suit a purchaser.
Business only. Relocatable.