Extremely Highly Rated Removals Business For Sale
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Asking Price: £299,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £430,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07019
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07019
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market AGB Removals.
AGB Removals was founded by the current owner when he identified a need for competitively price removals in his area. The business has been a real labour of love for him and has gone from strength to strength under his guidance and has had many satisfied customers and gained a fantastic reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the vendors wish to pursue a change in direction, he is keen to see his beloved removals and storage company pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Whether their customers are looking to move home or office, or if they need a fast courier service or a man with a van, AGB Removals are the best choice for dependable, well priced, friendly and competitive service.
The business helps customers from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Birmingham, Walsall, Cannock Telford and other surrounding area in the West Midlands and Shropshire. The business aims to beat like for like quotes and all items are fully insured during transit.
AGB Removals provides complete control of their customers moving needs. They will pack up their house, carefully and respectfully with the use of free cardboard boxes, they will transport house items at a time to suit the customer and they will place all the items into the customers new home and build beds and wardrobes if required.
The business offers a range of services including;
- Residential Removal Service
- Warehousing and Storage Service
- Commercial Removal Service
- Moving Kits
- Packaging Materials
- “Can’t recommend the company enough. They are fantastic and moved me from Wales to the Midlands with no stress”
- “Absolutely first class service from these guys from the start off in Staffordshire to finishing off with delivery in the North East of Scotland. Great service, thanks to all the office staff and the drivers for making Dads move so effortless”
- “Fantastic and lovely to deal with from the off. They were a massive help in our moving process especially for my parents. I would recommend AGB to anyone within the area looking move"
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and existing customers
- All fixtures, fittings and equipment included making this a turnkey business opportunity
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Ideal bolt on to an existing removals company
- Priced to facilitate an early sale
The sale will include all fixtures, fittings, vehicles, storage rooms and equipment pursuant to the effective running of the business comprising (but not limited to);
- 10 storage rooms in varying sizes
- Fork lift trucks
- 4 x Luton vans (various makes)
- 1 x Estimating Van (Mercedes Vito a 19 plate)
- 1 x 18 Tonne Daf
- 1 x 13.5 Tonne Mercedes
- 1 x 8.3 Tonne Daf
We are advised that the business is owner ran and managed, with the help of 2 full-time admin staff, 2 full-time HGV drivers and 12 other zero hour workers.
The busines hours are -
Monday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
AGB Removals is located in Wolverhampton.
AGB Removals is situated on a purpose built industrial estate and sits alongside other complimentary businesses. The premises are immaculately presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery. There is free parking immediately outside the premises.
The business occupies purpose built premises ideally suited to the trade and comprising;
- Reception - With window and glazed door to front.
- Main Sales office - With window to front, desks, chairs, filing cabinets etc
- Further Office - To the right is a further office that is currently sub-let achieving a useful, monthly rental income of £600.
- Office - Managers office with desk, chair, cupboards etc.
- Staff Room/Kitchen - Generous and bright room, kitchenette area with base and wall units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for kettle, fridge and microwave etc, staff lockers.
- Warehouse / Storage Rooms - To the rear of the front offices there is a large, double height warehouse with roller shutter to rear, storage rooms and a mezzanine providing additional storage.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 3 years remaining on the lease. The rent is £24,000, with rates payable at £177 per month.