Extremely popular unique personalised gift business for sale
- Asking Price: £107,500 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2020/2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £255,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £72,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06343
- Tenure: Business Only
***DO NOT CONTACT BUSINESS DIRECTLY. ALL ENQURIES MUST BE MADE THROUGH HILTON SMYTHE***
Please quote reference B06343
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present you with the opportunity to purchase a unique personalised gift company. This rare business specialises in creating sentimental gifts & homeware personalised with a vintage map location chosen by the customer.
Only now is the business being offered to the market as our client wishes to look at other things.
The business has huge potential for expansion and scale via online marketing and wholesale channels. All products are made to order in the UK using trusted factories, scope to expand the product range into interiors, fashion, and homeware. Potential to expand the map database and break into international markets.
Atlas & I has shown substantial growth since its inception in 2013 with a revenue of £255k in financial year 2020/21. The business is well positioned to benefit from strong online sales having carried out successful digital campaigns in 2019 & 2020, complemented with hard copy catalogues, mailed to an engaged customer database, and attending retail shows. The existing product range includes framed prints, homeware, tableware, stationery, greetings cards and gifting accessories with huge potential to increase this offering.
Key strengths –
- High quality bespoke products made by fulfilment factories in the UK with an average gross margin of 56%.
- Unparalleled software allows shoppers to render high-definition maps onto products for accurate real-time customisation with high quality results across multiple devices and browsers.
- The customisation chosen by the shopper is downloaded in high resolution via the bespoke CRM system.
- User friendly ecommerce website on all devices with integrated online chat function for step-by-step customer service.
- High customer retention with repeat purchases accounting for 36.8% of lifetime revenue. - Excellent customer service history and consumer reviews with zero returns.
- Key sales channels include direct sales through the Atlas & I website (71% of revenue) as well as online retailer notonthehighstreet.com (22% of revenue), with average basket values in 2020 of £79 and £58 respectively.
- Adjusted net profit in the region of £72k.
We are advised that the business has 1 full-time staff member.
The business is trading -
Monday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Friday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Website only. The business is run from home.
No premises as business is relocatable.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis.