£0 £1000000
£0 £1000000

For Sale

Extremely well established contract cleaning business for sale

Inverness, Inverness-Shire

  • Asking Price: £239,995 +SAV
  • Turnover: The accounts for 2020/2021 show a turnover in the region of £400,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.

    The first 9 months of the 2021 accounts already shows a turnover of £545,568 with a net profit in the region of £220,000. 

    Please quote reference B06347

  • Tenure: Business Only

< 1-1 >

Enlarge

Please quote reference B06347

Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market on a business only basis a well-established contract cleaning company. The business has been under the careful and meticulous ownership of our client for the last 12 years and is only now on the market for sale as they look to exit the industry to take well-earned retirement.

The business offers a high quality and dependable cleaning service, starting 12 years ago with just a few employees the business now has over 40 staff with a base in Inverness, but covering all of the Highlands as well as Moray and Nairn. The business, which is run from an office at home, has a history of increasing turnover and profitability and is expanding at the moment into holiday accommodation cleaning services. The business' turnover is based upon 75% commercial with the remaining 25% covering domestic, builders' cleans, and holiday lets with the ongoing enquiries from potential clients. This is a great opportunity to buy a successful cleaning business, known for its first-class service with huge potential in all areas.

Included in the sale are the existing client list, the business website along with the following company vehicles -

  • Dacia registered 24/09/20
  • Vauxhall Astra Estate registered 27/04/17
  • Peugeot Partner Tepee registered 28/12/16.
  • All vehicles are free from finance.
We feel there is scope to increase the turnover by introducing some further services and undertaking a robust marketing campaign via local press and social media, along with further promotion of the dedicated website to help increase the client list. The current owner has also indicated that they would be happy to offer an extended handover / shadowing period for the new owner if required.

Very rarely do such well-established businesses come to the open market on a business only basis, therefore early enquiries must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.

We are advised that the business has 1 full-time and 40 part-time members of staff. 

The business hours are -

Monday – 09:00 – 23:30
Tuesday - 09:00 – 23:30
Wednesday - 09:00 - 23:30
Thursday - 09:00 – 23:30
Friday – 09:00 – 23:30
Saturday - 09:00 - 23:00
Sunday - 09:00 - 23:30


The business is currently located in Inverness and covers all of the Highlands as well as Moray and Nairn. Due to the nature of the sale on a business only basis, it could easily be relocated to any of the locations mentioned.

Inverness is well serviced in terms of amenities and benefits from being one of Scotland’s tourist hotspots, and has excellent road, rail and air links to all other parts of the UK with the city having its own airport.

N/A

Tenure
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis. 

Find your dream business

    Sales Negotiator Photo

    Rob Walker

    Sales Negotiator

    Need help to find your dream business?

    Our buyer matching service can help, sign up today.

    Similar Businesses For Sale
    • 1

      Reputable Security Business For Sale

      City of London

      £749,995 +SAV

      Discover Business
    • 11

      Well Established Garage and MOT Service Business For Sale

      Melksham, Wiltshire

      £725,000 +SAV

      Discover Business
    • 3

      Well respected IT & Management Services business for sale

      Lincoln, Lincolnshire

      £499,995 +SAV

      Discover Business

    1

    Reputable Security Business For Sale

    City of London

    £749,995 +SAV

    Discover Business

    11

    Well Established Garage and MOT Service Business For Sale

    Melksham, Wiltshire

    £725,000 +SAV

    Discover Business

    3

    Well respected IT & Management Services business for sale

    Lincoln, Lincolnshire

    £499,995 +SAV

    Discover Business

    Popular business searches in the UK