Extremely well established Domestic Contract Cleaning business for sale
- Asking Price: £199,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 and 2020 accounts, the average turnover generated was in the region of £185,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £90,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06725
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06725
Hilton Smythe is pleased to offer this relocatable or home based domestic contract cleaning business.
The business was founded in 2001 when the two owners (a husband and wife team) identified a gap in the market. The business has flourished since inception accruing an impressive number of lucrative contracts, regular customers and a burgeoning reputation.The business has been a real labour of love.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with heavy hearts only due to a need to concentrate on their other business interests. The vendors are keen to see their beloved cleaning company pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner(s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
The business currently offers its services in Andover , Winchester and Newbury and the surrounding areas. Swissmaids clients tell them how much they appreciate good reliable service. The company has high standards to maintain and believe there is great satisfaction in being appreciated for the level of service they provide.
All members of staff are highly trained and experienced and are all CRB checked. Swissmaids prices are extremely competitive when compared to other cleaning agencies with no long term contracts meaning their customers can cancel with just a months notice (not many do however such is customer satisfaction).
Our client has advised that the business has a franchise model in place, if the new buyer was interested in pursuing.
In the 3 areas they cover, they have about 80 registered cleaners who work for them.
Services provided by the company include;
- Domestic Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Build Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- End of tenancy cleaning
- Office Cleaning
The sale will include the company website (Swissmaid.co.uk) and Facebook page and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet with fantastic customer reviews such as;
- “We used Swissmaid to clean our house after we moved out. They were fantastic at organising the clean and liaising with our neighbours to get keys to the house. They arrived on time and did a very thorough and professional job. Thank you“
- “I have used Swissmaid before for a full carpet clean and an oven clean, back today for an annual oven clean, very friendly, professional and on time. The carpet looks like new. Thank you for a great clean. Will book again!"
- “Hired Swissmaid for end of tenancy cleaning in Newbury after the tenants left it with dirty carpets and ovens. Their guys were very professional, cleaned everything and it’s looking as good as new. Friendly and polite and on time”
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Ideal bolt on to an existing cleaning company
- Perfect owner managed or partnership business
- Includes lucrative contracts and future orders
- All fixtures, fittings and equipment included in sale making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- Current owners happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
- Includes a valuable Franchise model
We are that the business is owner run and managed, with the help of 3 full-time and 1 part-time members of staff.
The business trades 24/7.
Swissmaid UK is being sold as a leasehold basis, and is also available on a relocatable business only opportunity. The business currently operates from an office space in Andover, and targets Hampshire and West Berkshire areas.
The business curently leases an office, and this could be included in the sale. The business can also be relocated, should the new owner be interested.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the option of buying as a Business Only relocatable opportunity. The business currently trades from an office, which is on a monthly rolling lease, and pays £450 rent a month (no rates or utility bills)