Extremely Well Established Fashion Boutique For Sale
- Asking Price: £99,950 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £200,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07159
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market a high rated Independent Woman’s boutique.
The clothing business was first established by our client in 1984 and has built up an excellent reputation and very loyal customer base.
The fashion boutique has now come to the open market as our client now wishes to take a well earned retirement.
The business provides a handpicked range of unique womenswear, reflecting our clients experience as a stylist and passion for Italian design and use of colour.
Offering a wide variety of premium brands, the business is your go-to destination for a refreshing fusion of London style with an Italian twist. As well as a carefully curated selection of womenswear, they also have a unique collection of scarves and a stylish range of leather handbags on offer.
Key selling points -
- Best Independent Woman’s boutique in their area
- Profitable, up and running with plenty of scope to grow.
- Valuable Lease. Unique premises, beautiful shop, high class location.
- Large existing client data base of over 500 (TBC) customers. Attracting younger customers.
- Big scope to grow turnover through e-commerce web site, Instagram and more active marketing.
- Stocklist of several sought after brands
- Increase marketing/advertising
- Post more on social media
- Attend clothing events
- Introduce an online purchase/e-commerce on their website
We are advised that the business is run and managed by our client, with the help of 1 member of staff.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Friday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday – 12:00pm – 5:00pm
The fashion boutique is located in Surrey and has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a double fronted premises
Ground floor -
- Two large double fronted windows, large front sales area with vaulted high glass ceiling, LED modern lighting, rails, furniture, mirrors, Pergo laminate wood floor, rear sales area similar, fitting room, stock room kitchen facility, lavatory, storage, hanging storage.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 18 months left on the 7 year lease (expires 23.06.2024). The lease has been running on 7 year blocks from 1993 to 2024. A new lease can be renewed for 7 years from 23.06.2024.
The rent is currently £25,583.51 for the year, with the rent increasing to £26,862.68 on 24.06.23 for the period to 23.06.24.
The current rates payable are £9,000 per annum.