Extremely Well Established Fish And Chips Shop For Sale
- Asking Price: £86,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £136,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07137
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market College Lane Fish Bar, a highly rated Fish and Chips shop in Bodmin, Cornwall.
College Lane Fish Bar was originally established back in 2001, before our client took over in 2014. The business has built up an excellent reputation during its time of trading. As seen by the online ratings and reviews, the business is extremely popular within the local area.
The business has now come to the open market due to our clients desire to semi retire.
The chip shop specialises in all traditional items, with some of the following unique options -
- Sweet potato fries & onion rings
- Vegan menu – pies/sausages/burgers
- Homemade coleslaw & sides
- Seasonal dessert specials
- Equipped & organised to an exceptionally high standard
- Well positioned within a large housing area
- New housing development being build on same street as business
- Business Facebook page included
- Much loved community business
- Excellent Trip Advisor reviews
- Run to suit – lots of potential to increaser current turnover levels
- Extend the current opening hours
- Extend menu & include kebabs (local kebab shop recently closed)
- Add deliveries (Just Eat/Uber Eats etc.)
- Outside catering
We are advised that the chip shop is run and managed by our client only.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Tuesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday – 12:00pm to 3:00pm & 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Friday – 12:00pm to 3:00pm & 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday – 12:00pm to 3:00pm & 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
College Lane Fish Bar is located on College Lane, in Bodmin, Cornwall.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a single fronted premises in a busy location.
Ground floor -
- Customer serving area
- Open plan frying/prep area
- Storeroom x 2
- Toilet facilities
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 9 years remaining on the 30 year lease. The rent is £1,430 per month, and has £700 rates payable per annum.