Extremely Well Established Hair Salon For Sale
- Asking Price: £29,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2020 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £67,000. Further financials can be made available upon further request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07158
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market a highly rated Hair Salon located in Buckinghamshire.
The hairdresser was first established client around 50 years ago and has built up an excellent reputation and loyal customer base.
The business has now come to the open market as our client now wishes to take a well earned retirement. The business specialises in hair dressing services.
Key selling points -
- Premises qualify for small business rate relief therefore no rates payable
- Free parking
- Situated adjacent to several wealthy commuter towns
- Large floor area
- The owner currently works about half a day per week and the business is profitable. A new full time owner would considerably enhance the profit margins.
- Push marketing/advertising
- Create a website
- Convert some of the large floor space into a nail/beauty business
We are advised that the business has 3 members of staff, with our client only working half a day a week.
The current trading hours are -
Monday - Closed
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday - Closed
The salon is located in Buckinghamshire. The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a single fronted premises.
Ground floor -
- Main salon & reception area
- Staff room
- Toilet facilities
- Wash basin area
Premises one of four retail units in a block with accommodation above, fronting on to a large pavement area and free designated car parking opposite adjoining a communal grassed area.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with our client happy to negotiate a suitable lease with the buyer. The rent will be £13,500 per annum.
Note - Our client has granted 25 year leases with 5 year reviews for 2 other shops in the parade.