Extremely well established Hairdressing business for sale
Birmingham, West Midlands
- Asking Price: £12,500 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019/2020, the business generated an average turnover in the region of £47,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £9,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06340
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06340
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Style-O’s Salon which is a well-established Hairdressing business with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular and profitable local business in an area teeming with customers.
The business was founded approximately 25 years ago by the current owner during which time it has accrued an impressive number of regular customers and a burgeoning reputation. Many of the customers are known on a first name basis by the vendor who is a popular and well respected member of the local community.
This great little business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the owners wish to take a well-earned retirement , she is keen to see her beloved hair salon pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner (s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Style-O’s Salon offers a wide range of hair treatments and services in a relaxed and friendly environment. The business prides itself on its range of services and treatments and provides friendly advice on everything required to keep their customers hair beautiful and in top condition. Services include;
- Ladies haircuts and styling
- Cut and blow dry
- Hair straightening
- Wedding, Evening Hair Up and Prom hair
- Hair colouring
- Hair extensions
Scope to Improve
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media particularly Twitter and Instagram
- Website to extol the services offered ideally with an online booking facility
- Introduce a range of complementary beauty treatments perhaps nails or brows
- Extend the opening hours
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business
- Prime trading position just off the busy High Street
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business.
This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
We are advised that the busines is owner ran and managed, with the help of 1 full-time member of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday – 09:00 – 16:00
Thursday – 09:00 – 16:00
Friday – 09:00 – 16:00
Saturday – 09:00 – 15:00
Sunday - Closed
Style-O’s Salon is located in the Kings Heath area of Birmingham.
Kings Heath is a suburb of south Birmingham, four miles south of the city centre. Historically in Worcestershire, it is the next suburb south from Moseley on the A435 Alcester Road.
Kings Heath is serviced by National Express West Midlands bus routes 11, 27, 35, 50 and 76.
The business is situated just off the central shopping area which runs along High Street and Alcester Road, and the shops include branches of national chain stores, charity shops, supermarkets, electrical retailers and opticians. Even in these post COVID times the shopping area is unusually busy and vibrant.
Style-O’s Salon sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade. The business is nicely presented and maintained with clear visible signage.
There is free on street parking in the roads and streets surrounding the premises.
The business is nicely presented and maintained and briefly comprises;
- Roll down security grill to front, Windows and half glazed door creating a light, airy and inviting interior, ceramic tiled floor, feature ceiling fan, LED spotlighting, customer waiting area, 4 hair stations, bespoke reception desk with phone and appointment book, 3 hood dryers, wheeled trollers with drawers.
- Back wash with Mira Electric shower, built in storage, kitchenette area.
- With close coupled toilet and hand wash basin.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, on a month to month rolling lease. A new lease will be granted by the landlord. The rent is £650 per month.