Extremely well established hairdressing business for sale
- Asking Price: £15,999 +SAV
We are advised that the business generates a turnover in the region of £40,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06571
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06571
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Court Creative Hair Salon, which is a well-established hairdressing business with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular local business in an area teeming with customers.
The salon was founded in 1990 and the current owner worked there for many years prior to taking over ownership about 18 months ago. The business has been a real labour of love for her and has flourished under her ownership accruing a fantastic reputation and many regular customers.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to health issues. The vendor is keen to see her beloved hair salon pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Court Creative Hair Salon offers a wide range of hair treatments and services in a relaxed and friendly environment. The business prides itself on its range of services and treatments in a relaxing atmosphere and provides friendly advice on everything required to keep their customers hair beautiful and in top condition. Services include;
- Ladies and Gents haircuts and styling
- Cut and blow dry
- Toddler / Children’s / Teens cuts
- Wedding, Evening Hair Up and Prom hair
- Wet Cuts and Beard tidy
- Party Hair Do
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and marketing campaign.
- Maximise the use of social media particularly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Update the existing website
- Explore online voucher discounters such as Groupon and Wowcher etc
- Introduce additional beauty treatments
- Rent out chairs
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Prime trading position in the popular Millar Court
- Perfect owner managed or partnership business
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owner has been running at a pace to suit
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity.
- Priced to facilitate a quick sale
This really is a lovely business and is likely to attract considerable interest at this price!
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed, with the help of 2 self-employed stylists. They also have part-time admin and casuals as/when required.
The business hours are -
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 09:30 – 17:00
Wednesday – 10:00 – 19:00
Thursday – 09:30 – 17:00
Friday – 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday – 09:30 – 15:30
Sunday - Closed
Court Creative Hair Salon is located in Kenilworth.
Kenilworth is a market town and civil parish in Warwickshire, 6 miles south-west of Coventry, 5 miles north of Warwick and 90 miles north-west of London. At the 2011 census, the population was 22,413
Both Birmingham Airport and the M6, M42, and M40 motorways are within 12 miles of the town.
Kenilworth has been a Fairtrade Town since 2007.
Court Creative Hair Salon is ideally positioned in the unusually busy and vibrant Millar Court and sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade.
The business is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery.
Free parking can be located at Waitrose which is right next door to the courtyard and it is 2 hours free. There is also a larger additional car park to the other side of the business.
The business occupies generous ground floor premises and is presented to the highest standards and fastidiously maintained. The business enjoys a pleasing upmarket feel.
The main salon is generously proportioned with windows to front creating a light airy and inviting interior with seven hair stations with room for more if required.
There is a useful stock room and a WC.
Full lease details available upon request.