Extremely well respected Indian Restaurant business for sale
- Asking Price: £60,000 +SAV
We are advised that the business generates a turnover in the region of £400,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06500
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06500
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of New Gandhi Indian Restaurant which is a well-established Restaurant with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a local business in a densely populated residential area.
New Gandhi Indian Restaurant was founded by the current owner 8 years ago and has flourished under his ownership accruing an impressive number of regular customers and a burgeoning reputation, including Trip Advisor.
New Gandhi Indian Restaurant serves an impressive range of food, freshly prepared on the premises using local ingredients wherever possible. As a new modern styled, premier Indian restaurant in the south side of Glasgow, we believe the New Gandhi stands alone in its attention to the details & delights of the culinary senses. The deep aromas, painstakingly perfected from the riches of the mother country, swirl through a lavishly assembled contemporary space.
All fixtures are included in this sale with around £30,000 in value brief list below -
- 5 x fridges
- Drinks chiller
- Glass wash
- 40 x tables
- 80 x chairs
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media particularly Twitter and Instagram
- Extend the opening hours perhaps opening for breakfasts or as a café during the day, or afternoon teas.
- Introduce a loyalty card/ scheme
- Investigate online voucher offerings such as Taste Card , Groupon and Wowcher.
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turn-key business opportunity
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued
- Prime trading position with little or no competition locally
- Priced to sell, the business values much higher and thus represents somewhat of a bargain for a lucky new owner.
This great business is likely to attract considerable interest.
We are advised that the business has 3 full-time and 3 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – 4:00pm – 10:00pm
Tuesday - 4:00pm – 10:00pm
Wednesday - 4:00pm – 10:00pm
Thursday - 4:00pm – 10:00pm
Friday - 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Sunday - 4:00pm – 10:00pm
New Gandhi Indian Restaurant is prominently positioned in a main road position in a densely populated residential area which comprises a mix of property types including owner occupied, private rented.
The business is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery. There is free on street parking outside the premises.
New Gandhi Indian Restaurant occupies a generous size property and is presented and maintained to the highest standard.
Bar/Restaurant - Windows and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior, beautifully presented with a lovely upmarket feel. Bar area with leather effect sofas, bespoke bar, nice quality tables and chairs currently providing approximately 80 covers but room for more if required.
Kitchen - Immaculate and comprehensively equipped catering kitchen, Walk-in chiller.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 22 years remaining. The rent is £1,000 per month.