Gas Mains Installation And Replacement Specialist
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote B06987
This young company has a remarkably fast growth trajectory, securing long-term contracts with several of the UK’s leading gas infrastructure providers. With turnover increasing rapidly year on year, it is now ready for a new owner to take advantage of the many opportunities to further grow reach, turnover and profits.
Based in the North West, this gas mains installation and replacement specialist has grown rapidly to become a trusted supplier to major gas infrastructure organisations.
Lucrative contracts with big players across a variety of regions have provided a solid stream of ongoing work. These contracts have also provided a ‘foot in the door’, with one contract often leading to further work and increased workloads. Most recently, the company won a 2-year contract on a mains replacement project in the North West on behalf of an existing client, worth approximately £3 million over two years. Also a 5 year contract for specialised work removing and replacing old internal gas risers for multi occupied buildings up to 32 storeys.
The business offers a diverse range of services, which bodes well for its potential to attract new clients.
This is a fast-expanding operation, regularly moving into new territories. Turnover for the current year (2022-2023) is already considerably up on the previous year.
- Fast-growing business – projections for current year’s turnover significantly higher than the previous year
- Contracts with a wide range of clients ranging from two to eight years
- Further opportunities with current providers
- Wide skillset likely to attract many more clients
- Business growth is rapid – a new owner with the skills to manage this growth is likely to enjoy significant rewards
Further information can be made available upon request.
Due to the nature of the business, it trades all year round.
Based in the North West.
Business premises will be offered on a new lease, with terms to be agreed
Leasehold basis, with terms to be agreed.