Highly Rated Beauty Salon For Sale
- Asking Price: £44,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £190,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07195
Rent - £7,748 per annum - Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Bardot Aesthetics, a highly rated beauty salon located in Edinburgh.
Bardot Aesthetics has been under our clients ownership since 2020, building up an excellent reputation and repeat client base during that time.
The salon has now come to the market due to our clients desire to concentrate on other business interests.
Bardot Aesthetics specialises in beauty, cosmetic and personal care services and are CPD approved.
Scope to improve -
- Push advertising and marketing campaigns
- Extend the trading hours. Business is currently being run at a pace to suit our client.
- Create a dedicated website with an online booking system.
- Introduce a customer loyalty card/scheme
- Sublet beauty rooms to complimentary practioner
- Explore online voucher discounters like Groupon & Wowcher
We are advised that the business is run and managed by our client only.
The current trading hours are (currently running at a pace to suit) -
Monday to Wednesday – 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday to Sunday - Closed
Bardot Aesthetics is located on Leith Walk in Edinburgh. It is one of the busiest streets in Edinburgh with Waverley Station just a 12 minute walk away and has free parking close by in Tesco and Lidl. There are also 2 hours free on street parking.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a premises on a very busy main road.
Lower Ground floor -
- Reception area
- Beauty room 1 - 3 beauty areas.
- Beauty room 2 - 1 beauty area and 1 hairdressing station.
- Immaculately presented with clear visible signage
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the landlord happy to negotiate a mutually acceptable lease with a new owner. The rent is £7,748 per annum.