Highly Rated Coffee Shop And Events Business For Sale
- Asking Price: £149,950 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £207,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07149
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Bumbles Coffee House, a highly rated and well respected community business in Studley, Warwickshire.
Bumbles Coffee House is an amazing community Coffee Shop/Bar & Events business, and has built up an excellent reputations and repeat client base.
The business was established by our client in 2019, and has now come to the open market due to family reasons.
Business activities -
- Located in highly desirable village location
- Aims to support local suppliers
- Focuses on being sustainable, ethical in its operations & offer alternative, more organically friendly food & drinks
- Offers speciality espresso coffee, locally made cakes, handmade sandwiches & seasonal specials
- Eat in and take out menu
- Dog friendly café
- Offers community driven workshops, gin tasting evenings & locally supplied retail sales
- Themed menu nights
- New cocktail bar (recently opened – Thurs/Fri/Sat evenings)
- Horsebox events – Fully branded trailer offering great coffee & snacks for local events & festivals. There are existing bookings in place for large festivals in 2023 for the horsebox & a nearly completed luxury retirement development opposite the site.
- Only business of this type in this very desirable area
- Excellent community driven customer demographic
- 3 parts to the business
- New Horsebox and Cocktail bar – potential to add a further £200k to the existing turnover!
- Over £50,000 invested in creating and developing the space
- New lease in place
- Trained team in place
- Excellent customer reviews – 4.8/5 on Google
- Instagram – 5,361 followers
- Facebook – 2,800 followers
- Extend current opening hours
- Add evening bistro menu
- Increase promotion on the newly added cocktail/wine bar
- Increase the number of external events for the recently added horsebox
- Increase the number of tasting events
We are advised that the business has 8 members of staff.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Tuesday - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Wednesday - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Thursday - 8:30am to 4:00pm & Evening
Friday - 8:30am to 4:00pm & Evening
Saturday – 9:00am to 4:00pm & Evening
Sunday – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Bumbles Coffee House is located on Alcester Rd, a busy main road in Studley, Warwickshire.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Bumbles Coffee House occupies singled fronted premises on a very busy main road.
Ground floor -
- 35-40 cover customer sitting area
- Open plan service area
- There isn’t a hot kitchen, however there is a food preparation area, with a 5* food hygiene rating.
- Toilet facilities
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with a new 7 year lease just being agreed from 2023. There will be break clauses at 3 & 5 years, and the rent will be £13,650 per annum.