Highly Rated Coffee Shop For Sale In Chiddingfold
- Asking Price: £169,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £266,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £79,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07153
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Elliott's Coffee Shop, a highly rated Coffee Shop in Chiddingfold, Surrey.
Elliott's Coffee Shop has built up an excellent reputation and repeat client base within the local community and beyond.
The business was established by our client in 2020, and has now come to the open market due to personal circumstances.
Business activities -
- Amazing hot and cold drinks
- Sweet & savoury Pastries
- Freshly made Sandwiches, Toasties,
- Fantastic Cakes, Crumble Slices, Cookies & Pastries
- Seasonal specials
- Retail – support sales of local artisan suppliers which include art, candles, greetings cards and stationery, jewellery, local honey, teas and coffee.
- Gift cards
- Community driven - support local charity organisations with events/donations i.e. local fete, primary school, village nursery and a local charity.
- Sales – advised 60% from sit in customers and 40% from takeaway
- Highly desirable location
- Low rental terms with zero business rates paid
- Community driven
- Excellent reputation for freshness & quality menu
- Hot & cold food offered
- Exquisite interior – turnkey opportunity
- Excellent reviews – Google 4.8/5, TripAdvisor 4.8/5
- Website, Facebook (with 808 followers), Instagram (1,598 followers)
- Potential to increase both turnover & profit
- Truly unique ‘lifestyle’ changing business opportunity
- Extend current opening hours
- Add an evening bistro menu
- Offer outside catering
- Increase the number of community driven events (both daytime and evening)
- Attend more external events/festivals
We are advised that the business has 12 members of staff, 11 casual/variable hour contracts, 1 PAYE contract.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Tuesday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Wednesday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Thursday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Friday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Saturday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Sunday - 9:30am to 3:00pm
Elliott's Coffee Shop is located on The Green, in the heart of Chiddingfold, Surrey.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a highly desirable location.
Ground floor -
- Contemporary yet comfortable customer space for 20-22
- Small retail space with shelving
- Toilet facilities
- Pavement area overlooking the Green which allows for a further 10-14 customers
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 2 year remaining on the 10 year lease (signed 2014). The rent is £10,000 per annum.
A new lease is to be negotiated with a buyer.