Highly Rated Coffee Shop Franchise For Sale
St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
- Asking Price: £184,999 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022/2023 accounts, the business is projected to generate a turnover in the region of £400,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07187
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Esquires Coffee, a highly rated coffee franchise opportunity in Cambridgeshire.
Esquires Coffee has built up an excellent reputation and repeat client base within the local community.
The franchise has been around for many years, with our client taking over this business opportunity in 2022. This well-known coffee franchise has around 70 stores around the UK.
The business has now come to the open market due to family reasons.
They are keenly aware that they have a dual responsibility; to you, their customers, and to the hardworking farmers who produce the coffee beans they proudly serve, and you get to enjoy.
This responsibility means putting people first and only serving organic and Fairtrade coffee that ensures coffee farmers are paid fairly. Serving responsible coffee helps support and preserve the farming communities and their environment, ensuring they can continue thriving for generations to come.
They want to reflect this responsibility they have to the planet and its people in their stores, so along with responsibly sourced coffee, their cups are fully compostable and 100% recyclable.
Business activities -
- A renowned ethical Coffee chain with an unrivalled community spirit
- Experts in making the town’s number 1 organic Coffee menu
- Fully trained baristas in place
- Everchanging food menu - fresh morning Pastries, Muffins, breakfasts Sandwiches & Bagels, Cakes, Snacks, lunchtime Sandwiches, afternoon Treats and more!
- High end decoration throughout – much thought in creating one of the most relaxed Coffee experiences in town
- Franchise support – training, marketing, promotions, food & drink supply
- One of the countries fastest growing coffee franchises
- Full business handover offered
- Highly desirable location and lease terms
- Increase social media presence
- Create a monthly newsletter to help promote local events
- Add local deliveries
- Promote the company Loyalty card scheme more
- Further develop the interior by utilizing the unused 1st floor area – further dining/event space/function room or rental space
We are advised that the business has 10 members of staff.
The current trading hours -
Monday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday – 8:00am - 5:00pm
Esquires Coffee is located in Cambridgeshire.
The business has eye catching signage, receiving high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a double fronted premises in a highly desirable trading location.
Ground floor -
- Relaxed customer area – 44 covers
- Open plan service counter
- Rear kitchen/dishwashing area
- Customer toilet facilities
- Large area – currently used as stockroom
- Staff room
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 10 year lease. The rent is £3,500 per month. The current rates payable are £15,240 per annum.