Highly Rated Creative Hair Salon For Sale
- Asking Price: £220,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £220,000, with a net profit in the region of £128,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
***Option of freehold available upon further discussions***
Please quote reference B07129
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Sister Joan Salon, a highly rated creative hair salon business based in Margate, Kent.
The hair salon was first established by our clients in Novemeber 2018, and has since built up an excellent reputation and loyal client base.
Only now does the business come to the open market due to our clients desire to pursue other business interests.
Sister Joan Salon specialises in the following services -
- Hair cutting
- Keratin treatments
- Product sales
- 5 Star Google rating
- Loyal clientele
- High end, stylish interior finish with period features
- High net profit
- Strong, unique brand identity
- Very good location in trendy destination Margate/Cliftonville
- Corner aspect with plenty of daylight, very spacious
- Original advertising imagery
- Progressive brand values: inclusivity, diversity, education, sustainability
- No direct competition within the Thanet area
- Huge potential for growth
- In-house training structure in place with excellent educator.
- Space to add more stylists (Current apprentices will graduate)
- Increase opening day/hours
We are advised that the salon is run by our clients plus an Assistant Manager + 5 additional staff members.
The current salon hours are -
Monday - Closed
Tuesday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Friday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Sister Joan Salon is located on Northdown Rd, in Margate, Kent.
The business is situated on a very busy high street, with a good level of passing trade and footfall.
The salon occupies a corner premises on a busy main road.
Ground floor -
- Waiting area
- 7 Styling stations
- Reception desk
- Retail units
- 3 Backwash stations
- Boiler room
- Colour dispensary
- Staff toilets
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis.
As our clients own the Freehold, they have advised that new lease/rent terms will be negotiated with the new buyer.