Highly Rated Free Of Tie Bar For Sale
- Asking Price: £199,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021/2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £147,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Freehold
Please quote reference B07202
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Piggy Banks, a highly rated bar in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
The Piggy Banks has been under our clients ownership since 2017, building up an excellent reputation and a very loyal client base.
The business has now come to the open market as our client is now looking to retire.
Piggy Banks is a much loved free of tie community focused bar opportunity located opposite the main train station in Bolton. The business attracts both regulars and those catching a train or bus. The bar is sports and games focused, having their own darts team, pool teams & dominoes team. They also offer weekly quiz games and free karaoke. Piggy Banks also sponsor the Bolton players.
Key selling points -
- Busy Free of tie bar opportunity
- Very desirable town centre position facing the main train station
- Surrounded by offices, busy shopping centre & High street
- Very loyal community customer base
- Located within major redevelopment part of Bolton which is looking to increase the number of people both working and living within the town centre
- 100% wet sales
- Increase the current food menu
- Increase the social media presence
- Increase live music events
- Open earlier to attract the morning coffee/breakfast market
We are advised that the business has 3 members of staff.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 11:00am to 11:00pm
Tuesday – 11:00am to 11:00pm
Wednesday – 11:00am to 11:00pm
Thursday – 11:00am to 11:00pm
Friday – 11:00am to 11:00pm
Saturday – 11:00am to 11:00pm
Sunday - 12:00pm to 22:30pm
Piggy Banks is located on Newport St, in the town centre of Bolton, Greater Manchester.
The business has eye catching signage, receiving high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Business benefits from being located directly facing the main train station and bus stations. The area is undergoing major redevelopment which is allowing both higher visibility to the parade of shops and increasing the level of footfall.
Occupies a single fronted premises on a busy road.
Ground floor -
- Open plan bar - Seating for 50+ people
- Central bar area - includes display fridges, commercial fridges, points of dispense, glass wash, till, 9 x camera CCTV system.
- Male & female toilets (both disabled friendly)
- Cellar space – with 3 x rooms and 2 x storage rooms
- Front terrace area - seating for up to 6 people
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Freehold basis.