Highly rated Hair and Beauty Salon for sale
- Asking Price: £64,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £135,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £25,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06920
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06920
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Revolution Hair & Beauty, an extremely highly rated and well established hair and beauty business located within the ever popular area of Mold.
Revolution has been in our clients hands since 2006, the business only now comes to market as our client is looking to semi retire.
The salon occupies 2 individual premises, one focusing on hair stations and housing the beauty treatments, with additional hair stations.
As you can see from the photos attached, the salons are beautifully presented in each salon with bespoke décor and lighting.
The business offers full hairdressing services for both men and women, along with a range of beauty services/treatments.
The salon currently offers the following services -
- Wash, cut & blow dry
- Wet & dry cuts
- Conditioning treatments
- Full head colouring & highlights
- Hair up, wedding hair, flower girl & bridesmaids
- Beauty treatments
- Acrylic nails, polish
- Eyelash extensions, tinting
The salon is now predominantly staff run with the current owner working on a part time basis. The staff are an asset to the company with an excellent manager already in place.
Key selling points -
- Low rental terms
- Zero business rates
- Opportunity to increase the current team
- Excellent customer testimonials - 4.8/5 on Google and 5/5 on Facebook,
- Opportunity to extend the opening hours
- Business handover offered
- Introducing an online booking system
- Promoting the services further with modern marketing campaigns, such as treatwell
- Increasing opening hours
The sale of the business includes -
- Hair stations
- Beauty chairs
- Beauty bed
- 2 x reception counters
- Backwash systems
- Nail station
We are advised that the business has 5 full-time and 2 part-time staff members, with the owner working on a part-time basis and 1 apprentice.
The business hours are -
Monday - Closed
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday - 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Revolution Hair & Beauty is situated in the historical town of Mold in Flintshire, this lovely Welsh town lies on the river Alyn and originally developed around Mold Castle.
The salon occupies a fantastic trading position in this very busy modern shopping town centre. Benefiting from car parking in the proximity and surrounded by a plethora of complementary businesses ensuring heavy footfall in the area throughout the day.
Mold has excellent public transport links with the nearest station being at Buckley, and regular bus services run throughout the day to Chester and Wrexham and to surrounding towns including Denbigh, Holywell and Ruthin.
Salon 1 -
- Beautifully designed salon with a private room with hair station
- Upon entrance is the main service area comprising of 7 hair stations, large commercial mirrors, reception area and 2 backwash systems
- Through the service area is the WC, large kitchen area with ample storage.
- The beauty centre has modern décor and bespoke lighting, comprising Nail station, 4 hair stations, reception, and separate beauty room.
- To the rear of the premises is the kitchen and storage area.
- Both salons are immaculately presented throughout.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 4 years remaining on a 10 year lease. The rent is £1,000 per month.