Highly Rated Hair Salon For Sale
Birmingham, West Midlands
- Asking Price: £69,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022/2023 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £140,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07181
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Go Bananas Hair Company, a highly rated hair salon in Hall Green, Birmingham.
The salon was originally established in 2010, with our client taking ownership in 2021. During that time, Go Bananas Hair Company has built up an excellent reputation and loyal client base.
The business has now come to the market due to our clients desire to relocate overseas.
Go Bananas Hair Company specialise in some of the following services for ladies, men & children -
- Hair styling, cutting & colouring
- Blow dry’s, balayage & hair conditioning treatments
Key selling points -
- Much loved community salon business
- Loyal staffing team in place
- Excellent customer reviews
- Very busy parade location
- Ideal ‘Owner/stylist’ opportunity
- Treatment room rental – achieving £500 per month
- Very desirable location
- New website & social media presence
- Local advertising
- Increase beauty treatments
- Hair extensions
- Extend current opening hours
We are advised that the business has 5 members of staff.
The current trading hours are -
Monday - Closed
Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday – 9:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday - Closed
Go Bananas Hair Company is located on Stratford Rd, in Hall Green, Birmingham.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a single fronted premises.
Ground floor -
- Reception area
- Nail desk
- Salon area with 6 styling stations
- Backwash area
- Staff room/kitchen space
- Toilet facilities
- Treatment room
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 6 year lease. The rent is currently £15,000 per annum, and is increasing to £19,000 per annum from 2024.