Highly rated licenced Restaurant For Sale
Greater London, City of London
- Asking Price: £314,000 +SAV
Further financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06390
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06390
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market an exciting opportunity to acquire (on a leasehold basis) an exceptionally well run and performing, turnkey licenced restaurant with an excellent reputation associated with a strong and consistent brand, with the business only now coming to the open market as it’s our client’s desire to leave the industry and relocate.
The current business was established in 2017 and has been under the careful and meticulous ownership of our client ever since and has grown the business to an impressive level of turnover.
The restaurant has undergone a substantial programme of refurbishment, and offers a warm and friendly environment for patrons to enjoy their exceptional, breakfast light lunch or pre theatre evening dinner menu along with patrons being able to pop in for an alcoholic beverage, whilst taking advantage of the prime Covent Garden location.
The business offers a quality dining experience with the main restaurant area being able to accommodate 36 – 38 covers, with a further 16-18 possible external covers and the current owner has indicated that there is also the possibility to convert the lower floor of the building to increase the capacity.
The sale of the business includes the following fixtures and fittings/equiptment -
- 1 x Mitsubishi Air Conditioner (purchased May 2021)
- 1 x Professional Wine cooler 51 bottles | Adexa JC128 (purchased May 2021)
- 1 x Commercial Dishwasher Premium 500mm basket 20 baskets/hour Break tank Drain Pump Detergent dosing pump (purchased October 2020)
- 1 x Nelson Dishwasher (4 years old)
- 1 x Commercial Induction cooker 3kW | Adexa EMO3K5S (brand new still unused bought for spare)
- 1 x Back bar cooler 3 sliding doors 313 litres Black (purchased in May 2021)
- 1 x Catering Ice cube maker 26kg (purchased May 2021)
- 1 x Robot coupe Juicer (3 years old)
- 1 x Mazzer grinder (4 years old)
- 2 x Sonos speakers (purchased 2021)
- 2 x Kitchen blenders (4 years old)
- 1 x Epos Direct Till, cash drawer, kitchen printer and till printer (purchased January 2020)
- 12 x Cameras
- 1 x Camera monitor (cameras are Wi-Fi and can be monitored from phone)
- 1 x BarFab Cocktail station (purchased May 2021)
- 2 x Hot water boilers Ariston (May 2021)
- 1 x Henry vacuum cleaner
- 1 x KitchenAid mixer
- 1 x Nutribullet blender
- 1 x Pizza prep fridge 3 doors 1.40m
- 3 x Foster chillers
- 3 x Buffalo induction hobs
- 1 x Lincat salamander
- 1 x Caterlite deep fryer
- 1 x Caterlite 4 slices toaster
- 1 x 4 slices toaster (spare)
- 1 x Blue Seal Turbofan oven
- 1 x Foster Eco Pro G2 fridge
- 2 x Freezers
- 2 x Microwaves
- 2 x Fans
- 1 x Kitchen Canopy extraction system 1.6m
- 1 x Large marble effect table
- 19 x Tables
- 13 Outdoor rattan Italian chairs
- 18 Upholstery chairs
- 1 x Booth seating
The current owner has also indicated that they would be happy to offer an extended handover / shadowing period for the new owner if required.
Very rarely do such well-established businesses in such prime trading locations come to the open market on a leasehold basis, therefore early viewings must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
We are advised that the business has 3 full-time and 3 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – 10:00 – 21:00
Tuesday – 10:00 - 21:00
Wednesday – 10:00 – 21:00
Thursday – 10:00 – 23:00
Friday – 10:00 – 23:00
Saturday – 10:00 - 23:00
Sunday – 10:00 – 21:00
The business occupies a prime trading location within Covent Garden, a well-known, thriving, and busy location in central London and benefits from being surrounded by some notable landmarks along with a host of theatres including the Lyceum, Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Savoy Theatre, and the Duchess Theatre.
In addition to the London Transport Museum, the London Film Museum, and the well-known Strand area of London. As a result, the business benefits from an exceptional amount of footfall and passing trade.
The business is located in traditional restaurant premises located in the thriving Covent Garden area of London and benefits from a beautifully presented main restaurant area with a mixture of tables and chairs along with dining booths with the business further benefiting from an exceptionally well fitted commercial kitchen, w/c facilities and service area. The business has undergone an extensive programme of recent refurbishment and can be found in an excellent overall condition, leaving a new owner with very little work to carry out.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 6 years remaining on the 10 year lease. The rent is £50,000 plus VAT per annum.