Highly Rated Online Skincare Business For Sale
Hastings, East Sussex
- Asking Price: £49,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £74,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B07073
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B07073
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market D'still Beauty, a highly rated online skincare business.
The business was orginally established by our clients in 2021, and has built a very respected reputation and loyal customer base during its short time of trading.
Only now does the business come to the open market due to our clients looking to relocate.
D’still is a 100% natural, high-performance skincare collection. D’still was created by our client who is inspired by the incredible positive impact that connects nature with our wellbeing. Each of her unique formulas use carefully selected potent and precious botanical extracts using ingredients of the highest quality. The safe, efficient and clean formulas help repair damaged skin, promote cellular renewal and barrier function, calm inflammation, sooth irritation and eliminate blemish-prone impurities and enhance radiance and luminosity.
The business is the creator of a 100% natural, luxury, high performance range of skincare, selling mainly through their online platform & recommendation (75% B2B & 25% B2C).
Ranges include -
- Miracle Balm
- Calming Cleansing Balm
- Brightening Radiance Mask
- Rejuvenating Botanical Serum
- Aventurine Gua Sha & Facial Roller
- Gift Cards
Key selling points -
- 4 x high-performance, aromatic, natural, luxurious skincare formulas, 3 x of which are award-winning
- 1 Beautifully designed online store - 2 domain names which forward to the 1 site
- Highly active Instagram platform (including Pinterest, YouTube and Facebook)
- Registered trademark in the UK and Europe
- Beautiful, on-brand, professional photography ready for future social media posts
- Awarded the "Brand to Watch Award" for 2021 / 2022 at the Beauty Shortlist Awards
- Featured in Elle magazine, Vogue Poland, Oh Magazine, Natural Health Magazine, The Beauty Bible UK and The Face Yoga Expert Podcast
- Currently stocked by retailers/spas/aestheticians in 10 different countries around the world, resulting in 16 retail locations (online and physical locations)
- All formulas have been tested, approved and drawn up by a reputable laboratory in the UK and are to be transferred in their entirety with the sale of the business and come complete with stability reports, CPSR's (Cosmetic Product Safety Reports) and PIF's (Product Information Files) for all four products.
- Very healthy email list included
- Customer journey emails all beautiful designed and fully automated to convert
- Automatic emails designed and integrated for Order and Shipping confirmations
- Increase time spent working within the business
- New advertising campaigns
- Extend the current range offered
- Employ sales/business development executives
- Approach other key department stores
- 4 skincare formulas on the market, 3 of which have won awards in the British Beauty industry. The skincare products took years to develop and are an essential asset to the transfer of the business.
We are advised that the business is run and managed by our client.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is currently based in the South of England, but can be relocated to anywhere in the UK.
N/A as this is an online based business.
Any new owner would require a standard bedroom/office sized space to create the skincare formulas.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis.