Highly rated Windows Doors And Conservatories Installer For Sale
- Asking Price: £274,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £285,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B07145
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Groves Conservatories, a highly rated independent installer of Windows, Doors & Conservatories around Peterborough.
This extremely well established business opportunity was established by our client in 1988, building up an excellent reputation and repeat client base.
It has now come to the open market due to our clients wish to retire.
The business has a good customer base from which.co.uk
The business has 5 star ratings on Amazon and Google.
The business has a contract with Cambridgshire council carrying out grant work.
There is 6 weeks worth of work booked in ready for the buyer when the sale completes.
Business activities -
- Independent installer of bespoke windows, door, conservatories & facias
- Recycle/sell the old window frames
- Business concentrates on the mid-level residential market
- Work on many period properties
- Currently operates over a 30-mile radius
- Located in very desirable location with high end customer demand
- Very low running costs with high profit margin
- 2022-2023 – forecasted operating profit in excess of £100,000
- Very well-established reputation
- Ideal ‘Run from home’ opportunity
- Further opportunity for growth
- Handover period offered
- Excellent customer reviews
- New website
- Social media presence
- Extend area covered
- Increase current team
- "We have used Groves Conservatories Ltd four times over the last 10 years. The fact that we return to Simon on each occasion is a testament to his attention to detail and the precise skills he employs."
- "His experience and knowledge on selection aand installation means better decisions can be made at the outlet and yields the best finished results."
- "The latest install of doors and a reuse of an existing window looks fantastic and we know they will stand the test of time and provide the security we require."
- "We happily recommend Simon of Groves Conservatories Ltd and wish him, his team and the company well for the future."
We are advised that the business is run full time by the owner with some admin help from his wife as well as a full time sub-contractor.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Groves Conservatories is located around the Peterborough, and can be relocated to anywhere in the area.
Currently occupies a Storage Barn and a 40ft shipping container on a Farmers land- both used as storage. A new buyer could take over the units or source their own.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a relocatable Business Only basis.
Our clients currently rents 2 units for storage at £125 per month. A new buyer could take over the agreements and continue using the units for storage, or look at using their own.