Independent bathroom retailer, supplying a range of bathroom furniture and offering installation services
- Asking Price: £499,999 +SAV
- 2022 turnover IRO £905,000.
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference Z-2792-C
The business is a family-run, “old-school” bathroom retailer, that supplies a range of home improvement products, with a particular focus on bathrooms and plumbing equipment, to both a trade and domestic customer base. The business also offers an installation service.
Established in 1982 and under its current ownership since 2007, the business is a family-run, “old-school” bathroom retailer that has become well-known within the local area. The business supplies a range of home-improvement products, with a particular focus on bathrooms and plumbing equipment. Catering to both a trade and domestic customer base, the business sells baths, showers, toilets, basins, taps, and copper and plastic fittings, and also offers an installation service.
Boasting years of experience, this small but highly lucrative independent business has proved highly popular and has earned an impeccable reputation for competitively priced, high-quality products and its high standard of workmanship.
The business has a number of significant gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- A truly impressive financial profile, with an adjusted EBITDA in the region of £0.5 million;
- An excellent sales record, with a turnover in excess of £1 million in 2020;
- An impeccable reputation, with a 4.5 Google Rating and uniformly positive reviews online;
- Ongoing contracts with two major retailers for whom the company carries out installations;
- Repeat trade;
- A prime trading location, on a main arterial road;
- Ample scope to expand, with potential to expand into kitchens or the growing world of e-commerce.
- An independent, “old-school” bathroom retailer with an established customer base and repeat trade;
- An impressive financial profile;
- Prime trading location;
- Ongoing contracts with two major retailers;
- Scope to expand.
- Potential for significant marketing improvements;
- Opportunity to expand into kitchen sales;
- Opportunity to introduce a facility for e-commerce sales.
Further information can be made available.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the East Midlands.
Operating from a rented premises. Available on a freehold basis, subject to negotiation.
The eye-catching and ideally located shop can be acquired on either a leasehold or freehold basis, subject to negotiation.