Kitchen Designer And Installer
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Founded nearly 20 years ago, this kitchen design and installation business has a superb reputation in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas.
The broad client base encompassing public sector, private sector and building contractor clients is largely made up from repeat business, with 60% of turnover derived from contracted clients.
The business is currently unable to meet the high demand for its services. This is an opportunity for a new owner to upscale, meet demand and grow revenues.
This Gloucestershire-based kitchen design and installation company serves many sectors, with a very high number of contracted clients. With demand for its services exceeding capacity, there is real potential to scale up and increase profits further.
- The business offers a full service and many income streams, including design and installation, product sales, aftercare, compliance checks and turnkey services.
- Regular clients include schools and NHS hospitals, the hospitality sector and national UK building contractors.
- 70% of revenue comes from repeat business, with 60% from contracted clients.
- Upscaling and meeting demand
- Developing existing services – for instance preventative maintenance servicing
- Offering more peripheral, high-margin products
- An increased focus on marketing (which is currently very limited) to broaden reach
Small team in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it trades all year round.
The business is based in Gloucestershire
Operating out of a rented premises.
Business premises will be offered on a new lease, with terms to be agreed