Kitchen Designer and Planner and Installer
- Asking Price: POA
Assets and goodwill sale offered
Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Hi-spec showroom at a well-known retail destination
- Independent business free to sell a very wide range of products
- 80% of business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Excellent customer service training and processes
- Long-term commitment to marketing has translated into sales
- Busy market. According to reports, the industry is expecting increased workloads in 2022 and beyond
Based in the South West, this kitchen design, planning and installation business has established itself locally as the premier independent business of its kind. It enjoys a much-sought-after location on a prominent high street, bringing in good volumes of passing trade. This physical location is complemented by an impeccable online presence, which showcases its professional, customer-focused approach and brings more customers to its doors.
The business has established a strong point of difference from franchises and national chains, emphasising its wide range of good-quality products. It also competes favourably with other independents, attracting customers with competitive pricing.
The result is a very busy order book, a solid stream of income, and excellent prospects for the future in a buoyant market.
Team of experience members in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it trades all year round.
Based in the South West of England.
Operates from a rented unit.
Business premises will be offered on a new lease, with terms to be agreed