Learning management system and eLearning app development agency
- Asking Price: POA
- As per 2022 accounts, turnover - IRO £1.1m, adjusted EBITDA - IRO £485k
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B07130
The company is a learning management system and eLearning app development agency that builds, hosts and maintains custom-built learning management systems (LMS) and other learning technologies for businesses.
Established in 2014, the company is a learning management system and eLearning app development agency that builds, hosts and maintains custom-built learning management systems (LMS) and other learning technologies for businesses. The company began its life as a web design and development agency, however in 2020, it evolved from web design generalists into LMS specialists, and has since gained a number of prestigious B2B and B2C clients.
The company’s core services comprise of LMS design and development, hosting, systems maintenance and consultancy. At present, the majority of its development projects utilise WordPress and LearnDash as the foundational open-source technology; the team then builds upon these technologies by adding unique features, integrations and user interfaces. With ongoing maintenance and development contracts and frequent new development assignments for these WordPress-based systems, they continue to be the principal revenue driver for the company.
However, with increasing enterprise demand, the company has been focusing to a greater extent on Node.js-based products, which are highly scalable and reliable. It is moving towards exclusively serving enterprises, as these projects generate significantly more revenue than WordPress-based systems. The processes related to these new Node.js-based products are not currently very optimised or efficient. For this reason, the company is beginning to build its own one-size-fits-all product that meets most enterprise needs; the product, however, will remain adaptive and customizable in nature. If successful, this product would improve the scalability of the company, allowing it to generate significantly more revenue without needing to recruit a larger team.
The company has a number of important gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- An impressive financial profile, with a turnover of £1.1m and an operating profit of £520k in 2022;
- Effective lead generation channels;
- A number of bankable USPs;
- Leading provider in the UK;
- Excellent scalability;
- A portfolio of 200+ established learning technology products;
- Effective processes for leading such products;
- Ongoing maintenance and development contracts;
- Prestigious client base;
- A highly-experienced, young and dynamic team of developers;
- A proven history of innovation;
- Low overheads – home-based business opportunity;
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- The UK’s leading provider of specialist learning management systems;
- Customisable and scalable learning management systems, unlike SaaS competitors;
- Planned enterprise product in the pipeline;
- Lucrative contracts with a number of prestigious blue-chip clients;
- A young, dynamic and talented team of developers and project managers;
- Huge scope for growth.
- Opportunity to make important sales and marketing improvements;
- Upcoming release of the company’s new enterprise product;
- New learning app development service;
- New custom reporting tools development service;
- Opportunity to introduce a customer success programme;
- A growing LMS market.
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Online Business Only basis