Long Standing Convenience Store on Wiltshire/Hampshire Border
- Asking Price: £70,000 +SAV
Londis Parkhouse Stores generated an advised turnover of circa £400,000 as of the 2019 accounts, with a net profit.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Londis Parkhouse Stores. This fabulous convenience store and off licence is in an ideal trading position serving the local community. The business has been established for over 50 years and been in the hands of our clients for the last 8 years.
The store currently stocks grocery’s, alcohol, confectionary, hot and cold drinks and other perishables. The business currently trades 7 days a week and generates a turnover in the region of £400,000 per annum.
The store also offers a lotto and Pay Point with a mobile part time post office, there is scope to add more delivery services should the buyer desire.
There is also plenty of scope to increase revenue, such as opening longer hours, adding news sales, offering a news delivery and embarking on modern marketing schemes.
Reasons to buy:
- Excellent area, providing ample footfall
- Low overheads
- Scope for expansion
Viewings are by appointment only and to be arranged via Hilton Smythe.
The business is run and managed by our client with the help on one part time member of staff and 3 paper boys.
Monday 07:00 - 21:00
Tuesday 07:00 - 21:00
Wednesday 07:00 - 21:00
Thursday 07:00 - 21:00
Friday 07:00 - 21:00
Saturday 07:00 - 21:00
Sunday 08:00 - 18:00
Londis Parkhouse Stores is in Shipton Bellinger, Tidworth.
The business is surrounded by a pub, social club also a park and primary school which benefits from a high volume of footfall and passing trade. The area of the business is well served by the public transport system, with several bus stops within easy walking distance of the business.
The area is also well served by the A-roads.
Large fronted store, which is renovated and fully kitted out to suit the trade.
Through the entrance of the shop is the retail shop, with a storage room.
Equipment included in the sale comprises of:
- Walk in Chiller
- All Wooden shelving
- Stock Room:
- All metal and wooden Shelving
- Bake Off Oven
- 1 X Chest Freezer
- 1 X large food freezer
- 1 X small ice cream freezer
- 1 X walls ice cream freezer
- 3 X up-right chillers for soft drinks
- 1 X 3.75-meter food chiller
- 1 X 3.75-meter beer chiller
- 1 X Shop Counter
- 1 X Cigarette gantry (from Gallahar Tobacco Company)
- 1 X National lottery terminal (from Camelot)
- 1 X Epos till
- 1 X Backoffice system with Colour Monitor
- 1 X Credit/Debit card machine (from Pay Point)
- 1 X Pay Point terminal (from Pay Point)
- 1 X Slush machine
- 1 X Weighing machine
- 1 X Colour monitor (for CCTV)
- All metal and wooden shelving within the shop premises
- 1 X CCTV system with eight cameras plus a colour monitor with monitor stand
- 1 X Burglar Alarm system
- 1 X Metal cupboard (lockable used for cigarette stock)
- 1 X Wooden desk
- All metal and Wooden shelving
- 1 X cooker
- 1 X fridge & freezer
- 1 X washing machine
- All Wooden units
- Curtains and Light fittings
- 1 X Wooden wardrobe
- All fittings and shelving.
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold.
Original lease length: 9 years.
Remaining lease length: 1 year 6 months as of 2019.
Rent: £ 13,000 per annum.
No Business Rates
Flexibilty of landlord to renew