Marble and Granite manufacturer
- Asking Price: POA
Turnover for 2023 - IRO £1.1m.
- 100% share capital.
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference number B06316.
A well-established true to life marble and granite manufacturer, with long trading history and a bank of regular clients in the hospitality sector, as well as new private contracts.
The business specialises in true to life marble and granite manufacturing. Based in the North West, this is an established and consistently profitable business that operates nationally.
The business has successfully traded for many years and has, in that time, built a bank of regular clients, typically in the hospitality sector. As well as commercial application, the business manufactures for private clients too.
The company boasts a wide product range, including high-quality resin table tops, luxury bathroom fixtures, custom bar tops, and bespoke shower trays among others.
Operating out of leased premises, new terms may be negotiated, or the business can be relocated should the prospective purchaser wish.
The business is on an upwards trajectory, with 2023 turnover surpassing 2022 figures and factoring in £1,127,494 against £928,464 in the previous year – showing steady growth.
This opportunity would suit other businesses that specialise in the fit out of hospitality venues and/or those who manufacture other materials for such purpose. Equally, those who operate in the high-end bathroom space or the fitting out and/or manufacture of materials used in the fit out of premises in other sectors may benefit from this opportunity.
The company has several distinctive assets and capabilities to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- Consistently profitable company, offered for sale to plan for retirement.
- High profile, blue chip customer base, including the likes of Mitchells & Butler,
- Whitbread PLC, and JD Wetherspoons.
- Committed and dedicated employees.
- Healthy financial profile, with turnover over £1.2m as per the 2023 accounts.
- Scope to increase sales by additional marketing/sales focus, or offering additional product range.
- Proudly part of the British Contract Furnishing Association (BCFA).
- Excellent supplier and customer relationships, built over many years.
- Good spread of risk across the company’s customer base, with no single customer accounting for more than 5.1% of turnover.
- Ideal for a bolt on acquisition or management buy in scenario.
- Bolt-on acquisition.
- Long-established customer relationships.
- Great reputation.
- Potential for financial growth.
The business has a large team in place.
Given the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is based in the North West of England.
Operating out of leased premises, new terms may be negotiated or indeed, the business can, if so desired, be relocated.
The opportunity can be sold on either a leasehold or relocatable opportunity.