Metal Fabrication – Creative and General in Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Materials
- Asking Price: POA
Turnover IRO - £1.6m for 2023.
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06524
The Business was established in 1996, our client offers creative metalwork solutions to a wide range of customers, including some blue-chip organisations.
Delivering design, manufacture and installation to its customer base, our client has developed an enviable reputation for creative metalwork and secondary steelwork to the construction industry together with general fabrications other sectors.
With an established and skilled workforce in place, our client’s business can be easily integrated into existing organisations within the same or synergistic sectors.
- Assists customers from initial design stage right through to installations
- Utilising the latest 3D technology to provide customers with virtual concepts
- Established in 1996
- Well established and skilled workforce
- Wide range of blue-chip customers and good levels of repeat business
- Genuine reason for sale
- Investment in digital marketing and new customer lead generation.
- Expansion of sectors served and addition of new product lines.
- Introduction of business development/sales personnel.
Further staffing information can be made available upon request.
Given the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is based in the North West of England.
Operating out of a modern and fully equipped site.
This opportunity is being sold on a Leasehold basis.