- Asking Price: POA
- 2022 Turnover iro £843,000
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07127
Purchased by the current owner in 1990s, the company specialises in a range of metal finishing services, including electroless nickel plating, diffused nickel plating and shot-blasting. Boasting years of experience and an enviable reputation for quality, flexibility and value, the company has become one of the leading specialists in electroless nickel plating, and has the technical and operational capacity to realize the most difficult and challenging projects on time and on specification. Operating from ideally-situated premises in the North West, the company is ideally located to serve the whole of the UK and beyond.
The company’s range of processes and services include high phosphorus and medium phosphorus electroless nickel plating, PTFE composite nickel, blasting services and heat treatments. The company is also able to process a full range of substrates, from basic iron and steel to more complex materials such as brass, copper, aluminium and special stainless steels.
Customer relationships are key to the business, and the team upholds strong company values of high-quality workmanship, customer care and personalised service. For this reason, the business has gained approved vendor status with companies such as Baker Hughes – GE Oil & Gas, NOV Flexibles, Trelleborg Offshore, Petrobras, and many others, either directly or indirectly, by providing a subcontracted service through a third party. Moreover, the company is approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, and has a comprehensive inspection and monitoring programme in place.
The company has a number of gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- Impressive financial profile. The company achieved a turnover of £1,034,535 and an operating profit of £262,558, as per the 2021 accounts.
- A buoyant market with high demand. Electroless nickel plating (ENP) products serve countless industries across the globe, ranging from general engineering, automotive, aviation and marine, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, chemic, and food and beverage.
- Established client base. The company currently boasts 81 active clients, with whom the company maintains lucrative working relationships.
- Future contracts. The company has secured a 2023 order within the windfarm industry.
- Scope for significant growth. The owner has advised that the business can be run as a small company, however it equally has the potential to be grown into the UK’s industry-leading nickel platers.
- Ideal bolt-on for existing engineering company.
- Industry-leading nickel platers;
- Impressive financial profile;
- Approved vendor status with a number of blue chip companies;
- Buoyant market with high demand;
- Lucrative working relationships with a diverse range of clients;
- Secured contracts for 2023;
- Scope for significant growth.
- Opportunity to invest in further equipment, such as a heat treatment oven;
- Opportunity to expand into other services, such as black nickel plating.
Experience team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the North West of England.
Trading from a rented premises.