Mexican Takeaway With Two Locations For Sale
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Asking Price: £259,950 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £722,000. Further financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B07082
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07082
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market "The Street Food Chef", a highly rated and well established Mexican food business.
The business was established by our clients in 2008, building up an excellent reputation and loyal customer base due to their freshly prepared and great tasting food.
The business currently occupies 2 units in Sheffield.
The businesses now come to the open market due to our clients desire to pursue a new business venture.
The family run Mexican street food outlet are passionate about providing a healthy fast food alternative to the people of Sheffield. They're best known for their burritos but they also serve tacos, quesadillas and and protein bowls, as well as gluten and dairy free options.
They are proud to have a Reader Recommendation in the Good Food Guide 2013 and a runner up award in the Observer Food Awards in 2014.
Key selling points -
- One of the country's most well-established Mexican food brands
- Over 200 Google reviews with a impressive 4.7/5 customer average score
- Own App available for delivery orders
- Instagram followers – 4,408
- On trend menu which include gluten free & dairy free options
- City Centre branch (Site 1) – sales split 50% eat in and 50% takeaway
- Sharrow Vale Road (Site 2) – 100% takeaway sales
- Partnered with City Grab & Uber Eats
- Only the finest fresh ingredients used
- Increase number of sites across the country
- Attend the growing number of food events
- Outside catering – weddings/parties
- Corporate events
- Increased social media advertising
- Offer Mexican cookery classes/tasters
- Extend opening hours
We are advised that the business has 23 members of staff.
We are advised that the business hours are (Site 1 Arundel Street) & (Site 2 Sharrow Vale Road) -
Monday - Site 1: 10am – 9pm & Site 2: Closed
Tuesday – Site 1: 10am – 9pm & Site 2: 12pm – 9pm
Wednesday – Site 1: 10am – 9pm & Site 2: 12pm – 9pm
Thursday – Site 1: 10am – 9pm & Site 2: 12pm – 9pm
Friday - Site 1: 10am – 9pm & Site 2: 12pm – 9pm
Saturday - Site 1: 10am – 9pm & Site 2: 12pm – 9pm
Sunday – Site 1: Closed & Site 2: 12pm – 9pm
The Street Food Chef occupies 2 highly sort after trading locations in Sheffield (Arundel Street & Sharrow Vale Road).
The businesses receive high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Arundel Street (Site 1) - Much sought after trading location in the city centre. 28 sit down covers.
Sharrow Vale Road (Site 2) - Much sought after trading location.
We are advised that business is being sold on a Leasehold basis.
Arundel Street (Site 1) - New 10 year lease in place, with the rent at £2,083 per month.
Sharrow Vale Road (Site 2) - 2 years remaining on the 9 year lease, with the rent at £1,100 per month.