Mobile Cocktail Bar & Ice Cream Roll Stall business for sale
- Asking Price: £34,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2020 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £72,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £20,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06091
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06091
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market an exciting opportunity to acquire on a business only basis a niche business with dual income streams.
Shake and Stir along with Vanilla Ice has been under the ownership of our client for the last 5 years and has grown the business to become a popular service within the inverness area. The business has only now come to the open market, as our client now looks to relocate in the near future.
The business offers a mobile cocktail bar for a host of small intimate events in a home setting, along with larger events such as music festivals along with weddings (over 60 bookings in 5 years) and other events. The business has become very popular as a result of its cocktail making classes and cocktail lounge packages, and this is something that could easily be increased in the future.
Vanilla Ice is the other part of the popular business, that Is an ice cream and desserts mobile stall that is situated within the Eastgate Shopping Centre in Inverness. The business is extremely popular with the younger generation and finds itself in a prime trading location leading to a great level of footfall and passing trade, with the business also offering a delivery service as well.
We feel there is great scope to increase the turnover for the business by undertaking a robust localised marketing campaign along with offering some additions to both parts of the business in terms of products offered.
The business trades on its reputation and has outstanding future possibilities. It would potentially be an ideal acquisition to some similar sized or larger enterprise looking to increase its position and presence within the industry.
A tremendous opportunity to own this business, and early enquiry are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
We are advised that the business is owner ran and managed.
The business is trading 24/7.
The business is currently located in Inverness, with Shake and Stir covering Inverness and surrounding area, with Vanilla Ice being located in a prime trading location within the Eastgate Shopping Centre in the city centre.
Vanilla Ice is located in a prime trading location within the Eastgate Shopping Centre, with Shake and Stir offering a mobile service only to attend functions and events.
Shake and Stir Equipment -
- Website www.shakeandstir.Scot
- Facebook page
- Mobile bar 8ft length by 3ft
- Made with a wooden frame, solid wheels, and cladding.
- 2 metal storage cabinets
- 6ft X 2ft X 4ft, with shelves and keys
- 15 cocktail shakers with utensils (strainers, sieves, measures, and jiggers, 3 metal ice scoops)
- 100 cocktail glasses
- 1000 nip glasses 6/7/8oz sizes
- 2000 plastic cups, pint, and half pint sizes
- 3 big plastic, strong storage containers that slot on top of each other with lids.
- 6 strong plastic basket containers with handles
- 4 bottle containers that take 12 bottles of drink each.
- This equipment is great for travelling to events.
- 2 X Ninja blenders
- Fruit dehydrator with 3 shelves
- Small ice machine
- Bush mini chest freezer for keeping ice
- 4 X Ice cream Roll machines with 55cm diameter pans with Mitsubishi motors.
- Digital display.
- wooden custom-built frames with counter tops to fit around machines that can be altered for different sizes for mobile events.
- Bubble tea cup sealing machine with roll of 2000 sealing films.
- Shadow back bar on wheels with shelf.
- Single cupboard with wheels for storage
- Double cupboard with wheels for storage
- Large display freezer with sliding glass doors on wheels.
- Small fridge for keeping products and drinks.
- 2 extension leads on rolls.
- All utensils needed for making ice cream rolls, this includes scrapers, measures, tongues etc.
- A very big easel for displaying menus for mobile events.
- 4 white metal bar stools for seating
- 2 neon lights, 1 pink flamingo and 1 heart shaped.
- Just Eat ordering machine with a printer.
- IZETTLE card reader for card payment.
We are advised that Shake and Stir is being sold on a Business Only basis.
We are advised that Vanilla Ice is being sold on a Leasehold basis, on a yearly rolling lease. The rent is £1,010 per month and has £0 rates payable.