Multi Faceted Restaurant Business
- Asking Price: £30,000 +SAV
Financial details will be made available upon request of interested parties.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market Eatery Co.
A contemporary multi-faceted business opportunity that has been purposely designed to suit any change in menu type.
We are advised in the busiest months of the first year of trading, the business enjoyed lucrative monthly sales levels of which for a new business are outstanding.
Our clients spent in the region of £50,000 transforming the unit from a run-down Indian Restaurant into a bright contemporary restaurant space with excellent kitchen and storage facilities. The refit has included a new shop front, new floor, electrics, kitchen, decor, equipment, chairs and tables.
The business attracts -
- Residents looking for excellent food.
- Professional couples looking for dinner dates in a comfortable environment.
- Private parties - especially baby showers, hen party groups and birthdays.
- People looking for complete meals to collect - the Xmas dinners were especially popular last year.
- We are advised that 80% of the weekly turnover is taken from walk in customers and 20% through the 3 delivery partners (currently UberEATS, Deliveroo & Just eat)
There are many ways to increase the current turnover levels which include -
- Increasing private parties, school events, private dinners and corporate events.
- Offer intimate wedding catering, more outside catering.
- Increase delivery partners and levels.
- Extend the current opening hours.
- Increase the current team.
- Adding an alcohol licence to the business.
- The Refit and Deco of the unit would also suit any other menu focus, if a new buyer wanted to change the current menu type.
The business is run and managed by our client with the help of her family.
TUESDAY TO SATURDAY - 12.00 - 10.00 PM
SUNDAY - 2.00 - 9.00 PM
MONDAY - Closed
Eatery Co. occupies a highly desirable trading position along a busy parade of shops, located just off Croydon Road in Wallington, near Croydon.
This is a busy parade of shops on both sides of Croydon Road offering a good choice of food takeaways, nail and beauty businesses, hairdressers, a William Hill, the Plough public house and is located directly behind the Link Primary School.
Wallington is a town in the London Borough of Sutton, 10 miles southwest of Charing Cross and situated on the outskirts of the major development hub of Croydon.
Croydon Road (A232) is the main link road from Sutton into Croydon and as a result is a very busy road through the day and night.
There is a very large residential area situated behind the business.
Nearest mainline train station is Waddon.
The business benefits from both free parking directly outside (with time restrictions) and free parking in the neighbouring streets.
New Shop Front and Lighting
4 x outside covers
24 x covers - modern clear plastic chairs and white tables give the dining space a contemporary, crisp appeal.
Service counter - includes glass fronted chiller, Epos till and card machine, 3 x delivery ordering terminals, stainless steel prep table, 2 x door stainless steel prep fridge, 6 x pan Bain Marie, 4 x camera CCTV system, prep sinks, wall mounted glass shelving, slush machine
Kitchen - includes dishwasher, double stainless-steel prep sink unit, wall mounted shelving, 3 x stainless steel prep tables, 6 x gas burner stove, large extraction unit
Storage area - includes microwave, new upright stainless-steel freezer, new double upright fridge, BBQ drum, storage shelving to both sides, boiler.
Premises are circa 87sqm.
We are advised there is 14 year remaining in a long 15-year renewable lease paying just £20,000 per year, the business also benefits from full small business relief.