Newly established Cafe business for sale
- Asking Price: £9,995 +SAV
Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06606
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06606
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Roadside Cafe which is a well established Café with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular and well used local business which offers much potential.
There has been a café at these premises for many years and the current owner has run it as Roadside Cafe since the start of the year, he had great plans for the business but unfortunately is now selling, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only because he has decided to move to Ireland to pursue a different lifestyle. He is keen to see the business pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can continue his dream to take it to the next level.
All fixtures and fittings and kitchen equipment down to crockery, cooking utensils, glasses and cutlery are included in the sale making this a real Turnkey business opportunity for a lucky new owner.
Roadside Cafe prides itself on the quality of its food which is freshly prepared on the premises using local ingredients wherever possible. The menu includes traditional staples such as:
- Breakfasts including the renowned Super and Mega
- Hot & Cold drinks
- Paninis & Toasties
- Lunch Meals
- Hot and cold Sandwiches
- Meal deals
- Kid’s menu
- Treat Boxes
- “Great Prices, great food, staff go above and beyond for you”
- “Nice friendly people, good quality food and drinks”
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Website ideally with an online ordering facility
- Introduce a sandwich round delivering lunches etc to local businesses
- Extend the opening hours
- Develop an outside catering arm to the business
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owner been running at a pace to suit.
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- Would suit someone looking for their first foray into self employment
This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.
There are no staff as it is not oper
The business hours are -
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday – 09:00 – 14:30
Thursday – 09:00 - 14:30 then 17:00 – 19:30
Friday – 09:00 - 14:30 then 17:00 – 19:30
Saturday – 09:30 – 14:30
Sunday – 09:30 – 14:30
Roadside Café is located in Hornsea
Hornsea is a seaside town and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Hornsea is located on the Holderness coast approximately 16 miles northeast of Hull. According to the 2011 census Hornsea parish had a population of 8,432.
The economy includes a mix of tourism and small manufacturing. Modern Hornsea still functions as a coastal resort and has large caravan sites to the north and south.
Roadside Café occupies a main road position and is nicely presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive red livery. There is free on street parking in the roads and streets surrounding the premises.
A well presented and maintained business ideally suited to the trade with generous seating areas internally and externally, open plan kitchen and WC with close coupled toilet and hand wash basin. There is a rear yard with a useful store shed.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the current lease on a rolling monthly agreement. The rent is £350 per month and £0 rates payable.