Newly Established Cafe For Sale
- Asking Price: £59,999 +SAV
We are advised that the business has generated a turnover in the region of £135,000 as per the last 12 months (2023 accounts). Our client has advised that the business is projected to generate a turnover in the region of £150,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07105
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Sharnbrook Deli Café, a well established Deli Café business based in Bedfordshire.
The Deli Café has built up an excellent reputation, as seen by its fantastic reviews online, the business is extremely popular within the local community and is a hotspot for local businesses at lunchtime.
The Deli Café is located centrally on the High Street of the fast growing village of Sharnbrook and has an abundance of passing trade. The business is seen as a community hub for selling good quality coffee, delicious food & offering a friendly service. They're proud to source and support local suppliers and aim to be an open and inclusive space for everyone.
The business has now come to the open market due to our clients desire to spend more time with their young family.
Reasons to buy -
- Based centrally on the High Street in the busy village of Sharnbrook with a free Car Park opposite
- Established business with a great reputation and lots of repeat custom
- Dog friendly courtyard garden which is also perfect for cyclists and ramblers
- Recently refurbished decor including; new flooring throughout, new tables/chairs/display shelving & furnishings
- New equipment including; display fridges, freezers, cooker & dishwasher
- Development of further 500 properties within the village
- Further opportunity for sales & profit growth
- Handover period offered to ensure continued success
- Sale includes all fixtures, fittings & stock
- Sale includes the business Facebook, Instagram, Tripadvisor & Google account. The Facebook account alone has close to 1800 followers
- Excellent Reviews – Google, over 85 reviews with a 4.6 review score, Facebook, over 70 reviews with a 4.7 review score
- Extend current opening hours
- Offer a food delivery takeaway service
- Add evening bistro or ‘pop up’ menu events
- Gain alcohol license for the business
- Offer events in the evening
- Further promote outside catering
- Food truck to deliver to local businesses
We are advised that the business has 6 members of staff.
The current Deli Café hours are -
Monday – 8:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday – 8:30am – 3:45pm
Wednesday – 8:30am – 3:45pm
Thursday – 8:30am – 3:45pm
Friday – 8:30am – 3:45pm
Saturday – 9:30am – 2:30pm
Sunday - Closed
Sharnbrook Deli Café is located on the High Street, in Sharnbrook, Bedford.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Ground floor -
- Indoor Café space of 10 covers
- Display shelving and fridges
- Kitchen/preparation area
Sharnbrook Deli Café is being sold on a leasehold basis, with 3.5 years remaining on a 5 year lease. The rent is £8,859.72 per annum.