Newly Established Coffee Shop For Sale
- Asking Price: £249,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £530,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07151
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market a highly rated independently owned coffee shop in Lancashire.
The business was established by our clients in 2020, building up an excellent reputations and repeat client bases.
The coffee shop has now come to the open market due to our clients desires to pursue other business interests.
The business is very well known in the area, and is seen as one of Lancashire's busiest independently owned coffee shop businesses.
Business activities -
- Daytime café – offering freshly cooked breakfasts, Sandwiches/Wraps, Toasted Sandwiches, Baked Potatoes, Omelettes, lunchtime specials & Soups. Excellent choice of Teas, Coffees and Cold Drinks as well as an extensive choice of Cakes, Waffles & Pancakes, morning goods & Pastries.
- Breakfast deals, student discount, afternoon Teas, Cake deals to enjoy inside or in a takeaway box
- Dining available over 2 floors with a fantastic outside dining terrace at the front of the building - the concept offers luxury environment and menu quality mainly seen in larger cities such as London & Manchester with an excellent detail to customer service
- Over £150,000 invested
- Currently achieving over £14,000 per week with daytime trading only, the venue offers any new owner the potential to very quickly achieve the £1m turnover level
- Website, Facebook & Instagram show the full menu and stunning interior
- Coffee…food….and more!
- Currently completely management & staff run
- Lancashire's busiest independently owned coffee shop businesses
- Large prominent site spread over 2 floors
- Exquisite interior with new equipment/services throughout
- High footfall location surrounded by very well-known brands
- Achieving just over £14,000 per week from just daytime food/drink sales
- Turnover potential in excess of £1m
- Full trained management & staff in place
- Extend the current opening hours
- Add alcohol
- Add an evening bistro/fine dining menu
- Pre-theatre menu
- Promote private parties
- Live music
We are advised that the business has around 20 members of management & full-time/part-time staff.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
The coffee shop is located in Lancashire.
The businesses has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
The coffee shop occupies a single fronted premises on a very busy main road.
The business is arranged over 2 floors, with a stunning feature glass staircase, large bar server, new commercial kitchen and outside dining terrace.
Ground floor -
- Open plan dining area for 65-70
- Bar servery
- Toilet facilities
- Commercial kitchen
- Second dining area for 60
- Toilet facilities
New commercial kitchen – walk in chillers & freezers, ovens, extraction, shelving etc
- New bar servery
- New electrics
- New toilets
- Complete refurbishment including decoration to both floors and new furniture throughout
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 6 years remaining on the 10 year lease. The rent is £50,000 per annum. The payable rates are £24,000.